Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Aegean Classic May 5 2012

27 Jan 2012 nicoleg_75 said

nicoleg_75

Anyone else going on the Aegean Classic starting May 5, 2012? Just booked with a friend.

• 15 Mar 2012 Julia said

Julia

I’ve just booked with a friend too!

• 16 Mar 2012 nicoleg_75 said

nicoleg_75

awesome! where are you from? Lauren and I are both from NY. we’re doing an extra day at the beginning and at the end of the tour

• 16 Mar 2012 Julia said

Julia

We’re from New Zealand. We have a couple of days in Athens at the end of the tour. Should be good! So looking forward to it! :) Are you going anywhere else in Europe?

• 19 Mar 2012 nicoleg_75 said

nicoleg_75

No, we’ll just be going to Greece. What about you?

• 19 Mar 2012 Julia said

Julia

We’re going to Rome before Greece. Then Hong Kong on the way home :) Should be good!

• 13 Apr 2012 yovana said

yovana

Hi!
    I just booked the Aegean Classic for May 5th today :). It will be my first time traveling solo- So I am excited as well as nervous :P
    Btw my name is Yovana and I am from Toronto, Canada

• 15 Apr 2012 Britney said

Britney

Hey!
    I went on the Aegean Classic cruise in July 2011, and it’s fantastic! You’ll meet loads of great people, relax all day on deck, tanning and swimming, see fantastic sights, explore ancient ruins and party the nights away on board the ship. The meals are awesome – there are 2 buffets and an a la carte restaurant, all included in your tour price. The rooms are great, I took the cheapest option and my room and roomate were wonderful. If you get a chance, buy the ‘all you can drink’ package when you get on board. It cost about 99 euros last year, and it covers all your drinks. Yo can have as many cocktails, soft drinks, teas, milkshakes, coffees etc as you want. It was so worthwhile, because each drink costs about 4 – 5 euros anyway, so it’ll add up really quickly.
    Have a fantastic time! You really won’t regret choosing this trip!
    :)

• 15 Apr 2012 yovana said

yovana

Thanks for the advice :)
    I will stay an extra day in Athens after the cruise- I want to go on the Contiki Athens sightseeing tour on Day7. After the tour I will go check out the Monastiraki flea market for souvenirs etc
    I can’t wait for the trip!… And I am also looking forward to meeting my new travel buddies.. Hmm Anyone travelling solo? I opted for the inside stateroom- twin share. I wonder who will be my roommate. :P
    And.. Let’s cross fingers that it gets warm on that week of May
    :D

• 16 Apr 2012 Jaimie Newton said

Jaimie Newton

Myself and 2 other girls have booked this tour :)

• 3 Jun 2012 Marena said

Marena

Hey guys- how was the trip? I’m going on June 16th…any tips for must see/must dostuff?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.