Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

European Magic June 1, 2012

28 Jan 2012 Tamica asked

Default_avatar

Hi!! I'm planning to go on this tour. Is anyone else planning on leaving for this date?

• Read the responses 36 responses so far
  • 28 Jan 2012 kolks said

kolks

hi me and a mate are planning on goin on the horizon trip on the 3rd of june which is pretty much the same. from the gold coast australia.

• 28 Jan 2012 Tamica said

Default_avatar

yes, would love too but it’s full :(

• 28 Jan 2012 Kolks said

Kolks

oh damn i hadnt even checked!

• 28 Jan 2012 Kolks said

Kolks

it looks like its still available from this site, mite go to travel agent this weekend

• 29 Jan 2012 Tamica said

Default_avatar

really?? it shows full to me..the june 3 is yellow..but still shows available for june 1. yea i think i will check with a travel agent. thanks for the suggestion :)

• 22 Feb 2012 Neha said

Neha

Hey I’m going with 5 friends (total of six including myself) on the June 3, 2012 departure for the European Magic tour – btw I’m booking from the UK so it’s June 3rd for me, but if you’re booking from outside of the UK it’ll show a June 1st departure due to the time it would take for you to travel to the UK. We’d love if more people joined this tour as it won’t be a definite departure until there are at least 30 people – MORE THE MERRIER :D

• 29 Feb 2012 Tamica said

Default_avatar

Hey NGoel, We are now confirmed for this trip!! can’t wait to meet you guys!

• 29 Feb 2012 Neha said

Neha

Hey! Sounds great! How many of there are you….and where from?! I’m Canadian, but the other 5 people with me are all American :) Can’t wait to meet you all either!

Default_avatar

Yea?? I’m Canadian too. Flying from Toronto. Coming with one other who is..dun dun dunnn…American!! Great minds ahh??

• 29 Feb 2012 Neha said

Neha

Hahhaaha nice…I’m from Ottawa :)

Default_avatar

and it looks like I wasn’t the only one… our tour is now a definite departure!! yeah!!

• 29 Feb 2012 Neha said

Neha

Yeah I noticed that too! Thanks for booking!!! I’ve been keeping a look out for it since we booked…and it only turned into a definite departure after you booked :D

• 1 Mar 2012 alexa said

Default_avatar

Hi, I signed up for the tour too… Well I signed up last week but I just decided to join in the discussion now…. Sounds like it should be a fun time and it looks like we will have quite the Canadian representation cuz I’m from Canada too

• 1 Mar 2012 Neha said

Neha

Great to have you on board to Alexa! The last time I went on a contiki tour it was mainly Australians, but I’m glad I’ll get to meet people I may actually be able to keep in touch with this time around!!! :D Are you coming alone or in a group?

• 1 Mar 2012 alexa said

Default_avatar

Well… as of right now I just signed up on my own, so I’m coming alone … But… I was going to be traveling with my cousin but then they backed out :( because she was unsure how long or where she would be at with her travels as we were going to be meeting up but I told her I ended up signing up for this tour and now she is thinking maybe she will come too :) but I haven’t heard anything for sure back yet… So we will see lol

• 2 Mar 2012 Tamica said

Default_avatar

either way, glad you are joining us! Can’t wait to meet you Alexa! What city are you flying from?

• 2 Mar 2012 alexa said

Default_avatar

well… I have quite a few stops along the way before I get into London… out of Canada I’m flying through Toronto but I am from Manitoba… I saw you are flying out of from Toronto too, if you are leaving on June 1 what time is your flight at?

• 2 Mar 2012 alexa said

Default_avatar

it would be funny if we were on the same flight… I don’t leave until late in the evening

• 2 Mar 2012 PattyTassie4288 said

PattyTassie4288

Hi My name is Patrick and I am booked to do the European Adventurer tour in June. Any one else going? I live in Tassie.

• 3 Mar 2012 Tamica said

Default_avatar

Alexa: I haven’t confirmed my flight as yet but intend on taking one of the air canada flights leaving after 8pm.

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions