Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Magic June 1, 2012

28 Jan 2012 Tamica asked

Default_avatar

Hi!! I'm planning to go on this tour. Is anyone else planning on leaving for this date?

• 28 Jan 2012 kolks said

kolks

hi me and a mate are planning on goin on the horizon trip on the 3rd of june which is pretty much the same. from the gold coast australia.

• 28 Jan 2012 Tamica said

Default_avatar

yes, would love too but it’s full :(

• 28 Jan 2012 Kolks said

Kolks

oh damn i hadnt even checked!

• 28 Jan 2012 Kolks said

Kolks

it looks like its still available from this site, mite go to travel agent this weekend

• 29 Jan 2012 Tamica said

Default_avatar

really?? it shows full to me..the june 3 is yellow..but still shows available for june 1. yea i think i will check with a travel agent. thanks for the suggestion :)

• 22 Feb 2012 Neha said

Neha

Hey I’m going with 5 friends (total of six including myself) on the June 3, 2012 departure for the European Magic tour – btw I’m booking from the UK so it’s June 3rd for me, but if you’re booking from outside of the UK it’ll show a June 1st departure due to the time it would take for you to travel to the UK. We’d love if more people joined this tour as it won’t be a definite departure until there are at least 30 people – MORE THE MERRIER :D

• 29 Feb 2012 Tamica said

Default_avatar

Hey NGoel, We are now confirmed for this trip!! can’t wait to meet you guys!

• 29 Feb 2012 Neha said

Neha

Hey! Sounds great! How many of there are you….and where from?! I’m Canadian, but the other 5 people with me are all American :) Can’t wait to meet you all either!

Default_avatar

Yea?? I’m Canadian too. Flying from Toronto. Coming with one other who is..dun dun dunnn…American!! Great minds ahh??

• 29 Feb 2012 Neha said

Neha

Hahhaaha nice…I’m from Ottawa :)

Default_avatar

and it looks like I wasn’t the only one… our tour is now a definite departure!! yeah!!

• 29 Feb 2012 Neha said

Neha

Yeah I noticed that too! Thanks for booking!!! I’ve been keeping a look out for it since we booked…and it only turned into a definite departure after you booked :D

• 1 Mar 2012 alexa said

Default_avatar

Hi, I signed up for the tour too… Well I signed up last week but I just decided to join in the discussion now…. Sounds like it should be a fun time and it looks like we will have quite the Canadian representation cuz I’m from Canada too

• 1 Mar 2012 Neha said

Neha

Great to have you on board to Alexa! The last time I went on a contiki tour it was mainly Australians, but I’m glad I’ll get to meet people I may actually be able to keep in touch with this time around!!! :D Are you coming alone or in a group?

• 1 Mar 2012 alexa said

Default_avatar

Well… as of right now I just signed up on my own, so I’m coming alone … But… I was going to be traveling with my cousin but then they backed out :( because she was unsure how long or where she would be at with her travels as we were going to be meeting up but I told her I ended up signing up for this tour and now she is thinking maybe she will come too :) but I haven’t heard anything for sure back yet… So we will see lol

• 2 Mar 2012 Tamica said

Default_avatar

either way, glad you are joining us! Can’t wait to meet you Alexa! What city are you flying from?

• 2 Mar 2012 alexa said

Default_avatar

well… I have quite a few stops along the way before I get into London… out of Canada I’m flying through Toronto but I am from Manitoba… I saw you are flying out of from Toronto too, if you are leaving on June 1 what time is your flight at?

• 2 Mar 2012 alexa said

Default_avatar

it would be funny if we were on the same flight… I don’t leave until late in the evening

• 2 Mar 2012 PattyTassie4288 said

PattyTassie4288

Hi My name is Patrick and I am booked to do the European Adventurer tour in June. Any one else going? I live in Tassie.

• 3 Mar 2012 Tamica said

Default_avatar

Alexa: I haven’t confirmed my flight as yet but intend on taking one of the air canada flights leaving after 8pm.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion