Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ski Austria 9-16 Feb 2013

28 Jan 2012 Lindsey asked

Lindsey

I've just booked Ski Austria for 9-16 Feb 2013. I know its a long long way off but I like to plan in advance :)

Anyway if anyone else is going on this tour let me know.

Lindsey :)

• 18 Sep 2012 Explorer1225628 said

Default_avatar

Hi Lindsey

Like you, I like to plan ahead. It gives me something to look forward to later on. I will be booking these dates later today when the call center opens. I am going to take the bus from London.

Evan

• 13 Oct 2012 Leonie said

Leonie

Hey guys’ I’m booked and pumped!!!

Bussing from London this will be my first OS trip I booked spare of the moment!

Lee

• 13 Oct 2012 Lindsey said

Lindsey

Hi guys, sorry for the delay! Yes I’m still on the trip and I too am going from London on the coach!

• 13 Oct 2012 Leonie said

Leonie

Are you a skier or a boarder? I’m bringing my own gear… So excited!!! Its still snowing here in Australia crazy!

• 19 Nov 2012 Lindsey said

Lindsey

Unfortunatley guys I’ve had to postpone my trip until Feb 2014 :( hope you all have a great time let me know how it goes :)
    xx

• 27 Nov 2012 Allison said

Allison

I’m going on this trip too! Catching the coach from London. Very excited!

• 26 Dec 2012 Canadianjay said

Default_avatar

I might be joining this one or the trip starting Feb 2nd.

• 28 Dec 2012 Explorer1246235 said

Default_avatar

Hi i am thinking of going on this trip would be going on my own is there anyonr else travelling solo? not that it matters much i guess as we will all be together anyway but i have never gone away on a trip apart from volunteer work with people i dont know

• 28 Dec 2012 Explorer1225628 said

Default_avatar

I’m going solo too.

• 30 Dec 2012 Leonie said

Leonie

I’m going solo!! This is my first OS trip pretty excited!!!!

• 14 Jan 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

Hello all!
    Just signed up for my first contiki tour… Feb 9th for a one week in Hopfgarten. I love boarding so I am doing the one week in Austria with you guys and then renting a car and driving to Interlaken in Switzerland to hit those slopes for a few days. If anyone wants to hitch a ride just let me know and i’d be happy to pack you in the car.
    See you soon,
    Taylor

• 24 Jan 2013 Canadianjay said

Default_avatar

Hey All,

I am sorry I booked the January 26th tour, This one didnt work out but have a blast, i did contiki last year it is is something.

Jason

• 8 Feb 2013 Leonie said

Leonie

Can’t wait for the white stuff!! I’ll be at the hotel around 4 this afternoon if anyone is keen for a pre journey beer let me know!

• 29 Aug 2013 Nadia said

Nadia

hey guys ! I’ll be there from the 15th to the 22nd ! on the meet us there skii trip !

• 9 Sep 2013 Nadia said

Nadia

also what is the difference between half board and bed n breakfast

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion