Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Paris on 22 September 2012?

28 Jan 2012 Kashnee asked

Kashnee

Hi there! I am a 30 year single traveller from South Africa. I am planning to do the london to paris tour, departing on the 22 September. Is there anyone else that is going that would like to make contact with me? I am also hoping to spend a few extra nights in Euro Disney afer the tour.

• 2 Feb 2012 miss_amy_t said

miss_amy_t

hi kashnee. my name is amy. my fiancee and i are booked for the london/paris tour sept 21-28. we are 27 and 28 from canada. this will be our honeymoon!

• 28 Mar 2012 Banjo82ben said

Banjo82ben

Hi guys i’m doing an Oktoberfest trip that starts in London on the 20th but i have a few days before and was wondering if there were other ppl staying at the Royal National as i’m going solo and looking for ppl to have a few pre tour drinks with in London before we go. i’m a 29 year old single traveler from Queensland Australia on my first Contiki..

• 19 Apr 2012 ashleighickey said

ashleighickey

hi there! my name is ashleigh, i am going on this tour solo as well, and it is my first time over seas! im pretty nervous but really excited too!
    i will be getting to london 1 day early and staying at the Royal National before the tour. :)

• 19 Apr 2012 miss_amy_t said

miss_amy_t

Hey Ben! We will all be staying at the royal national during the same time u are. Im sure we will run into you!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion