Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience 9th July 2012!

30 Jan 2012 Stace1987 asked

Stace1987

Hey everyone i have just booked myself on the European Experience tour for the 9th July just seeing if anyone else is on this tour? :)

• 4 Feb 2012 JustinEuroExp7/11/12 said

JustinEuroExp7/11/12

my girl an i are on the 11th!!!

• 4 Feb 2012 JustinEuroExp7/11/12 said

JustinEuroExp7/11/12

does your tour begin on the 9th or the 11th.

• 6 Feb 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

Ahh my tour begins on the 9th! Thats a shame.. When do you get into London?

• 6 Feb 2012 JustinEuroExp7/11/12 said

JustinEuroExp7/11/12

We go to london on the 11th… You are going in july or june?

• 6 Feb 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

I’m going on the 9th July..

• 24 Feb 2012 Matt said

Matt

hey yeh im on this tour with a few friends. getting excited not long now!

• 27 Feb 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

Hey Matt, cool! i was starting to think they would be no one else! haha. Yeah not long to go now i can’t wait! are you just doing a contiki over there?

• 29 May 2012 Laura said

Default_avatar

hey guys i’m on that tour tooo!!! i’ll be doing the london explorer before the experience so if ur in london before the tour let me kno!!!

cheers

Laura

• 3 Jun 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

Hey Laura! I’m in London for a week before the tour but haven’t really booked any plans except wireless festival on the 6th July. Where are you staying in London? Not long to go now so excited! :)

• 4 Jun 2012 Laura said

Default_avatar

umm im staying at the royal national hotel, its one of the contiki ones , im so excited too, if i wasnt so busy i would be counting days!! i fly in on the 3rd and start the london explorer tour on the 4th which is really free form so gotta figure out what i wanna c in london!!!

• 5 Jun 2012 Matt said

Matt

i made a mistake my tour starts on the 7th but ill be going to wireless also on the friday.. after contiki we’re travelling all over the place..prague belgium berlin, croatian n greek islands barcelona valencia and ibiza
    how about u?

• 5 Jun 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

I fly in on the 3rd too :) what time do u get in? We are staying at the royal national the night before the tour.. Yeah I have like 12 days left of work I just want it to be over already! Oh that’s awesome Matt! It is me and 2 of my friends going on the Friday to wireless should be good! I’m also traveling after the tour doing Greek islands, Ibiza, Spain then back to London for creamfields. You guys should add me on facey Stacey Hannan would be good to catch up over there! Laura you should come out with us one night :)

• 5 Jun 2012 Stace1987 said

Stace1987

I fly in on the 3rd too :) what time do u get in? We are staying at the royal national the night before the tour.. Yeah I have like 12 days left of work I just want it to be over already! Oh that’s awesome Matt! It is me and 2 of my friends going on the Friday to wireless should be good! I’m also traveling after the tour doing Greek islands, Ibiza, Spain then back to London for creamfields. You guys should add me on facey Stacey Hannan would be good to catch up over there! Laura you should come out with us one night :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 13 times.

4 people are following this discussion.

• Stace1987
  • JustinEuroExp7/11/12
  • Matt
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.