Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA 26th July, 2012

30 Jan 2012 k-mac asked

Default_avatar

My sister and I have just put our deposit down on the best of USA contiki starting on the 26th July, 2012.
Who else is doing this contiki? what are your plans for before and after?
We are arrving in LA 3 days before the tour starts and staying in santa monica, After the tour we are staying an extra 6 nights in New York before flying to Miami for 6 nights then back home to sydney.
Cant wait - so excited for this trip!

• 8 Feb 2012 Explorer1323913 said

Default_avatar

Hi my partner and I are doing this tour :)
    Were heading to Hawaii beforehand, were staying a night before in LA at the Contiki Hotel, then 3 nights afterwards in New York.
    Looking foward to meeting everyone, this is the first Contiki we’ve done and were super excited too!

Default_avatar

Ive created a facebook group for our tour, it is: Best of USA July 26th 2012

:) so excited

Default_avatar

Heres the link, i hope it works :) http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/105909159536070/

• 7 Mar 2012 Brent said

Brent

Hi all I have just been readin the above convo’s and I have requested to join the FB group above. I am heading to the US for this tour – First time overseas so I am EXCITED to say the least!!
    I am travelling alone so it will be great to meet some like minded travellers – looking foward to meeting you all and seeing the sights!!

• 11 Mar 2012 Dani.. said

Default_avatar

Hey Fellow Travellers,
    my two best friends and i are doing this tour. we are so excited as it is the first time over seas for all of us! we are arriving in L.A on the 21st of July, and after the tour heading to hawaii for a few days!
    i have joined the faceook group aswell :)

• 12 Mar 2012 Explorer1270106 said

Default_avatar

hey guys,
    I’m Tina, I’m doing this tour as well. I’m staying in san diego for a few days before the tour, then going to miami and hawaii after. I’m travelling by myself but look forward to having the time of my life with you all for two weeks :)

I will join this facebook page also :)

• 21 Mar 2012 Explorer1230889 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,
    MY friend and i are doing this tour, Arriving in LA on the 24th. Flying out of New York to London then doing the London to Athens tour + Greek Islands.
    Can’t wait to meet everyone :)

• 30 May 2012 Dina said

Dina

Hey everyone,
    i’m doing this tour too, solo and very excited to meet new people!
    cya :)

• 16 Jun 2012 Palesa said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,
    I’m also doing this tour solo! i’ll be arriving the day before and staying an extra week or so in the new york/new jersey area. Very excited for this tour!
    Palesa

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion