Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade 8th July 2012..???

30 Jan 2012 Sean asked

Sean

Me and a mate just booked our european escapade tour for 8th july, anyone else booked for this tour?

• 31 Jan 2012 cara said

cara

hey my friend and i are also doing this tour.. do you know of anyone else on the tour..

• 31 Jan 2012 Sean said

Sean

Nah i dont know of anyone else doing it yet! Im thinking of doing the Croatian island cruising tour straight afterwards… Where u guys from

• 31 Jan 2012 cara said

cara

oh nice.. yeah where going to the greek islands straight after.. where from Australia, where you guys from..

• 31 Jan 2012 Matt said

Matt

I’m going, I’m big Sean’s mate!!!! We are from Victoria

• 1 Feb 2012 Sean said

Sean

From geelong !!

• 1 Feb 2012 cara said

cara

hey matt, oh really i live in geelong too..

• 1 Feb 2012 Matt said

Matt

I am not living in Geelong at the moment though, I am living in Warrnambool. This is due to the high demand for highly skilled criminal defence lawyers in regional Victoria…

• 1 Feb 2012 Sean said

Sean

Your full of shit matt haha!

• 1 Feb 2012 Danielle said

Danielle

Hey guys, me and 2 of my girlfriends are doing this tour too! :) :) it’s exciting to find some others doing it too!

• 1 Feb 2012 Sean said

Sean

hi danielle, should be an amazing time :)

• 1 Feb 2012 Laurenclarke said

Laurenclarke

im doing this tour 2! by myself :)

Laurenclarke

are any of use staying in london pre or post tour?

• 1 Feb 2012 Sean said

Sean

Yeh staying at the royal national hotel 3 nights before

Laurenclarke

cool, im just staying the night before we leave at royal national

• 1 Feb 2012 Danielle said

Danielle

we’re staying at the royal national 4 nights before the tour, and after the tour we’re going to singapore. :)

• 1 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    Pete from Sydney. We’re beta testing an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email. yay, no more stamps. There’s postcards from the places you’re going so please check it out and let me know of any problems. www.ThePerfectPostcard.com

Thanks guys.
    Safe travels!

• 2 Feb 2012 cara said

cara

yeah were staying 4 night before the tour starts as well..

• 2 Feb 2012 Alfry said

Alfry

Hey guys, im probably going to book this tour! i was meant to go on contrasts on july 6 but my travel agent stuffed it up :( have you made a facebook page yet? i know alot of the other tours have. I was defiently thinking of doing the crotation sailing tour afterwards too!

• 2 Feb 2012 Kellie said

Default_avatar
    I will also be joining you on this tour.. I’m with cara!! So excited :D getting pumped
  • 2 Feb 2012 Danielle said

Danielle

Hey all, so I just quickly made a group on facebook so we can talk about all things contiki and get excited for what will be an amazing trip.. the link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/244348795646107/
    feel free to join! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.