Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Road June 8 - 21, 2012

31 Jan 2012 rach05 asked

rach05

Hey, just wondering if anyone else is going on Eastern Road June 8th, 2012..?

• 20 Feb 2012 CQ said

CQ

hey! my sister and I are on this tour :) we are going to Hamburg before starting the tour in Berlin!

• 21 Feb 2012 rach05 said

rach05

Hey! That’s great! Where are you guys from? Have you been on a Contiki trip before?

• 24 Feb 2012 CQ said

CQ

We are from Canada. This will be my 3rd Contiki and her 2nd. What about you?

• 24 Feb 2012 rach05 said

rach05

I’m from Canada as well and this will be my 2nd Contiki tour. Where did you guys go on your other tours?

• 25 Feb 2012 CQ said

CQ

We did Great Britain and Ireland 2 years ago and 5 years ago I did one of the budget tours that went to 10 countries I can’t remember what it was called :) where did you do your other one?

• 27 Feb 2012 rach05 said

rach05

Awesome! I’d love to go to GB and Ireland one day! I was actually deciding between that and Eastern Road. My first Contiki trip was 9 years ago and I went on London to Athens…it was amazing and so much fun! Where in Canada are you from?

• 27 Feb 2012 CQ said

CQ

You’ll for sure have to do it one day:) it was definitely worth it! I’m from Ontario what about you?

• 27 Feb 2012 rach05 said

rach05

Me too :) I’m from Toronto.

• 28 Feb 2012 CQ said

CQ

awesome! I’m in Thunder Bay right now for school

• 29 Feb 2012 rach05 said

rach05

Niice! It must be beautiful up there!! The farthest north I’ve gone in Ont is Sault St. Marie….which is still like 8 hrs from Thunder Bay. What are you taking?

• 29 Feb 2012 Mike said

Mike

Hello! I will be going on the tour as well. I am from Alberta, Canada. This is my first Contiki tour. So far it sounds like this will be an awesome experience. I have wanted to travel to Europe for quite some time now.

• 1 Mar 2012 rach05 said

rach05

Hey Mike! I’m sure you’ll have a fantastic time! Especially with all these Canadians on the trip haha!

• 2 Mar 2012 Mike said

Mike

I am counting down the days!

• 2 Mar 2012 CQ said

CQ

It’s going to be alot of fun :) I’m glad I have something to look forward to cause the next couple of months are going to be CRAZY!

• 6 Mar 2012 Anthony said

Anthony

Hey guys. I’m thinking of going on this tour as well. I am from Ontario. Is anyone starting a day earlier in Berlin? Are you departing from Warsaw or taking the bus back to Berlin?

• 6 Mar 2012 CQ said

CQ

Hey Anthony, my sister and I are starting the tour early but we are spending 2 days in Hamburg then joining the group in Berlin and we are going to be leaving from Warsaw apparently the airport in Warsaw is really close to the hotel that we are scheduled to stay at and from past contiki experience you don’t do anything special going back to the city that you start the tour in and it’s just an extra expense (spending an extra night in the hotel). :)

• 6 Mar 2012 rach05 said

rach05

Hey Anthony, due to my work schedule, I’m arriving in Berlin the day we start the tour and I’ll be leaving from Berlin as well. I found flights were much cheaper returning from Berlin rather than Warsaw….and it makes up for the extra $100 for the extra night. Let us know what you decide :)

• 7 Mar 2012 Anthony said

Anthony

I’m thinking to arrive a day earlier in Berlin and then stay one extra night in Warsaw but haven’t finalized yet. Do you want to swap facebook accounts or maybe start a group for this trip?

• 7 Mar 2012 CQ said

CQ

Ya that would be a good idea — let me know when you start a group…my privacy settings on facebook are really high so I can’t be searched for school purposes but i’ll definitely join the group :)

• 8 Mar 2012 Mike said

Mike

You should start a group for the trip!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 59 times.

9 people are following this discussion.

• rach05
  • CQ
  • Mike
  • Anthony
  • Haylee_Aus
  • TravelBug26
  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar
  • Talia

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.