Community_discussions_small  

Question

Great Britain & Ireland June 8th 2012?

31 Jan 2012 Miss Pink! asked

Miss Pink!

Anyone else booked on the Great Britain & Ireland tour departing 8th June 2012?

• 17 Feb 2012 mcasali said

mcasali

Hey, I think we are on the same tour!

• 17 Feb 2012 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

Yay, someone else is doing this tour as well. Thought I was on my own for a while there. lol! That’s awesome. Are you travelling solo or with others?
    Mel :)

• 17 Feb 2012 mcasali said

mcasali

Yup I’ll be traveling solo! Is this going to be your first Contiki tour? When are you getting into London?

• 18 Feb 2012 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

This will be my 3rd Contiki tour…did the Euro Explorer in June 2009 and the Wild Western in Jan 2011. Had an absolute blast on both! This will be my first contiki travelling solo though. I’m arriving in London on the 5th June. What about yourself?

• 18 Feb 2012 mcasali said

mcasali

Nice! This will be my third Contiki tour as well. In 2010 I did the 46 day Ultimate European + Greek Islands and last summer I did the 28 day Scandinavia and Russia. I’m getting into London on the 2nd and I’m staying in London a couple days after the tour too. You should add me on Facebook….if you search Micaela Casali I should pop up :)

• 19 Feb 2012 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

Awesome! I leave London on 25th June..flying to Spain for the Spanish Spree tour, then off to Athens for the Greek Island Hopping tour. I did the Euro Explorer with the Greek Island Cruising option so have been to Athens, Mykonos & Santorini but it will be nice to spend a few days there instead of only a few hours. Just added you on facebook. :)

• 20 Mar 2012 Cheryl1983 said

Default_avatar

Hey girls… looks like I will be on this tour as well! I haven’t booked it yet, just waiting for approval to get the time off work, but I should be coming on it! I am 28 from Toronto and I will be going solo as well. My flight gets in on the morning of June 3rd and I will be flying home on June 24th. Are you guys flying in to Heathrow or Gatwick? Micaela: Have you booked your hotel for the days before the tour?

Cheryl

• 21 Mar 2012 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

Hey Cheryl

Hope you get your leave from work approved. :)
    I’ll be flying into Heathrow on June 5th. I’m 25…celebrating my 26th birthday on tour and I’m from Sydney, Australia. Can’t wait!!

Girls, there’s also a facebook page for the Ireland part of the tour as well – http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/368839416465665/

Mel

• 24 Mar 2012 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

Just had a look at the tour page and our bus is full! Yay!! Going to be so much fun!

• 24 Mar 2012 Cheryl1983 said

Default_avatar

Sadly, I didn’t book in time so I won’t be coming on this one :(. I just booked in for May 23 – Jun 9th though! Hope you guys have a great trip!

• 25 Mar 2012 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

Oh no, what a shame Cheryl. I’m sure you will have a blast on your tour as well. On the positive side, less count down days until the tour for you. Have fun! :)

• 1 Apr 2012 Sezz21 said

Sezz21

Hi,
    Yes I will be on this tour too! Will be great! Counting down the days……. :-)
    Sarah

• 3 Apr 2012 tahnzzz said

tahnzzz

Hey! I’m on this tour as well :) I’m Tahnee, from Melbourne & 24. I can’t wait to leave the country already haha!

• 3 Apr 2012 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

Yay…more people!! Can’t wait to leave the country either Tahnee. lol

• 4 Apr 2012 Sezz21 said

Sezz21

Hey Mel, where will we be on tour when we celebrate your birthday!??!!!

• 4 Apr 2012 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

We’ll be in Galway, Ireland for my birthday. Hopefully there’s some place there that we can go party that night. haha. :)

• 6 Apr 2012 Sezz21 said

Sezz21

I’m sure there will be! How exciting having a birthday on tour, thats awesome! :-)

• 22 Apr 2012 chloe said

Default_avatar

hey guys im chloe im 20 years of age and i will be joining you guys on this tour :). im from australia an hour outside of sydney. im so excited for this tour and i will be having my 21st on the tour. :). cant wait to meet evryone. xxx

• 20 May 2012 Jess said

Jess

Hi All. I’m on the tour also and wanted to join in the banter :-) getting so excited

• 20 May 2012 Sezz21 said

Sezz21

Yay! You made it Jess! :-) x

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.