Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping 11th July 2012?

31 Jan 2012 Miss Pink! asked

Miss Pink!

Anyone else booked on the Greek Island Hopping tour departing 11th July 2012?

• 3 Feb 2012 DubaiDom said

DubaiDom

I’m thinking of booking this tour on this date…probably going solo this time! how about u?

• 5 Feb 2012 Nat555 said

Default_avatar

I was thinking of going in august – but July could work. Never done Contiki before but sounds like a lot of fun!

• 5 Feb 2012 DubaiDom said

DubaiDom

You traveling solo? I just got back from the Thailand island hopper west with my boy it was crazy! He did the 9 day greece before this one. Our tour guide said if theres any contiki to go on it was this one! June and July are the best months to go for weather thats why there filling up quick…

• 8 Feb 2012 kaylaaa713 said

kaylaaa713

i just bookeddd it! yeyyy! :) yall come too!

• 8 Feb 2012 DubaiDom said

DubaiDom

you going solo? also going any where before or after the trip?

• 8 Feb 2012 kaylaaa713 said

kaylaaa713

solo dolooo! i was thinking about going to rome for a bit before the trip..but i haven’t decided.. i still have time to debate since i haven’t bought my flights yet. what about youu!?

• 9 Feb 2012 DubaiDom said

DubaiDom

yea rolling solo on this one…just got back from 9day thai island hopper wit my boy! he did the greece before this one so i’m ready…i booked spain for running of the bulls before this trip just didn’t pull the trigger yet on this tour!

• 9 Feb 2012 kaylaaa713 said

kaylaaa713

ahhh that sounds like so much funnn! where are you from? and pullllllllllll the trigggerr!!lol

DubaiDom

from hawaii…work in dubai! haha i’ll prob call contik today! what about u? i think ur the first customer thats booked

kaylaaa713

no way thats awesome.im from Texas! i just booked it yesterday and i asked her if i was the only one and she said noo! lol so i guess we’ll see! :)

DubaiDom

haha thats funny u asked that…when i booked my last one i asked how many women booked! haha did she say how much pep was on cause they only let 30…is this ur first one?

kaylaaa713

hahaha!noo she didnt sayy and yes this is my first one. i.cannot.WAIT.!!lol

DubaiDom

me and my boy had a blast on the last one but we deff made it crazy and fun…u’ll have a good time hopefully u get some cool people on ur dates…we did a pretty good balance of parting and site seeing it was hard and we missed one trip but no regrets haha!

• 10 Feb 2012 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

Hi Guys,
    I booked and paid for this tour back in December. Going solo this time too. I’m also doing the Spanish Spree & Great Britain & Ireland tours before this one and have previously done the European Explorer & Wild Western tours….had a blast on both! Only 5 months to go now. So excited!!
    Mel :)

• 10 Feb 2012 DubaiDom said

DubaiDom

dam thats whats up…thats 2 women so far i’m liking the ratio haha…i need to pull the trigger!

• 10 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hey guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’re beta testing an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email. yay, no more stamps. We have postcards from the places you’re going and would love to hear your feedback. www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Thanks guys and safe travels!
    Pete

• 14 Feb 2012 DubaiDom said

DubaiDom

dropped the deposit…but have to wait for a request, i guess its almost full with 50people! hope i get on or ima be pissed i waited so long…ugggghhh! crossing everything find out in 2days…

• 15 Feb 2012 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

Good luck! Hope it all works out and you can get on the tour. Let us know how you go.

• 15 Feb 2012 DubaiDom said

DubaiDom

hollah…..got it, i won’t procrastinate on that again! i guess its gonna be a full tour with 50 people booked it should be a blast…cant wait! miss pink maybe u should make a new discussion to get more of our future travel buddies…

• 15 Feb 2012 kaylaaa713 said

kaylaaa713

woooo!thats whatsup!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.