Community_discussions_small  

Comment

WW 6th Jan 2010

14 Mar 2009 vicstar said

Default_avatar
Heya!
I know it's soooooo far off yet, but I'm booked on this and LA Explorer for 2nd Jan and flying over from England solo for it. My first trip to the States too! Anyone else booked up yet??
  • 16 Mar 2009 MissPink said

Default_avatar

Hey, My friend and I are booked for the Wild Western on 6 Jan – good to see someone else is too!

• 16 Mar 2009 vicstar said

Default_avatar

Yey!!!! I’m not the only one planning so far ahead! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Where are you travelling from? I’m coming from Bath, England

• 20 Mar 2009 MissPink said

Default_avatar

Haha Yeah we thought the same thing, but I guess it’s good to get in early – We are from Sydney Australia! How long are you going to be in the States?

• 7 Jul 2009 Explorer1120367 said

Explorer1120367

Hello there. I am booked into this trip also. Ahhh, us organised people. So excited about it. I am from Australia. My best friend and I are all booked. Feel free to find me on Facebook (Colleen Taankink).

• 11 Jul 2009 MissPink said

Default_avatar

Hey!

That’s great to hear that we have someone else booked on the tour! Hopefully more people book soon too! How long will you be in the States?

• 12 Jul 2009 vicstar said

Default_avatar

Yey! there’s more people going, I’m so excited about it! I’m on facebook too, Vicki Bowker – Bristol network. I fly to LA new yrs day and back on the 20th, doing the LA Explorer as well. How bout ewveryone else?

• 14 Aug 2009 MissPink said

Default_avatar

Hey guys – the tour is full! Looks like everyone is super organised!

• 24 Aug 2009 Jad said

Default_avatar

Hi all, I am Jad from London, UK. I am doing Western Highlights on 6th Jan 2010. Starts in LA and finishes in Las Vegas. I think, we all (Western Highlights, LA to Bay and Wild Western) will be on the same coach. First time with Contiki. Arriving in LA on the 1st of Jan, and like you Vicstar I am also doing LA Explorer on the 2nd of Jan (This should be fun). Western Highlights on 6th ending in Las Vegas, extra night here and then flying to San Fran for a few nights there before heading back to London. I am very much looking forward to my trip and meeting my travelling companions. Four and a bit months to go now!!!!! Can’t wait!! Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 28 Sep 2009 LozAus said

LozAus

Hi guys! I have just booked for the winter wild western on 6th jan. im from Aus and haven’t been to USA before! Very excited, but a bit nervous coz i haven’t travelled alone before! im arriving in LA on 31st december. Feel free to add me on facebook, it would be good to have some familiar faces by the time we arrive (Lauren Walton).

• 28 Sep 2009 Explorer1120367 said

Explorer1120367

Hello all,
    My best friend and I arrive in the US on the 30th of December and celebrating new years in Beverly Hills. Then begin the tour on the 2nd. Is going to be sweet!!!!!!

• 20 Dec 2009 *Carls* said

Default_avatar

Hi all,
    My friend Steph and I are doing LA explorer on the 2nd and LA to the Bay on the 6th. Sounds like we’ll all be on the same bus! We are both Aussies. We are arriving in LA on the 28th. See you all very soon!!
    Carly

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion