Community_discussions_small  

Question

London and Paris plus Rome June 23!? Whirl July 8?

1 Feb 2012 EmJay_ asked

EmJay_

I'm doing my first tour... and doing it solo... anyone else on this one?! Can't wait to live it up in Europe!

I'm also doing European Whirl from July 8th!

• 2 Feb 2012 sjaneo said

sjaneo

EmJay I’m doing this tour!! Only the London and Paris part then staying at extra night in Paris. So excited can’t wait

• 2 Feb 2012 EmJay_ said

EmJay_

Thats awesome! I’m pretty excited to… what day are you flying in? I’m going to arrive a day early just cos i can LOL

• 2 Feb 2012 sjaneo said

sjaneo

Cool I’m flying in from Edinburgh on the 20th so have a couple of days in London. Not sure if that will mean I’ve done all the sightseeing before the tour even starts but oh well. Going to be in Scotland for a couple of weeks beforehand

• 2 Feb 2012 EmJay_ said

EmJay_

ugh! Jealous… Scotland is just about the only place i wont get to go to this time around… alas its not so bad… reason for a trip next year lol!

I have no idea how to pack for it though lol i have too many shoes!

• 2 Feb 2012 sjaneo said

sjaneo

Oh scotland’s my main place to go but couldnt resist London and Paris once I was all the way over there.

Haha yeah I dont want to get organised too early but sort of need to know what I need to buy. I always end up taking way too many shoes and never wearing half of them :)

• 3 Feb 2012 EmJay_ said

EmJay_

I know its still pretty early… but its just all this stuff keeps popping up in my head and im like I have no idea how this is actually gonna work… its pretty exciting!

• 4 Feb 2012 sjaneo said

sjaneo

yeah I have to write it all down what I’ve done, still got to get. I guess that makes it even more exciting. I can’t wait for the moulin rogue. Are you hoping to do all the optionals? Im def keen for all of them I think except maybe the bike ride – I suck at riding unfamilar bikes

• 4 Feb 2012 EmJay_ said

EmJay_

lol yea im pretty much planning on doing them all… but some of them will double up with my other tour so some i will skip till then so i can be doing stuff all the time lol…
    Lol dont even get me started on the idea of riding a bike while im on holiday… It’s like a punishment! I dont know if i will take part unless the bike is really retro with a basket on the front :P

• 4 Feb 2012 sjaneo said

sjaneo

Oh cool. I’m going to have to watch Moulin rogue on dvd again before i go :)

Yeah def sounds punishing I’d be insanely sore the next day. And last time I was on an unfamilar bike I fell off. Thinking bruises and scraps arent the best look for a night out in Paris

• 3 May 2012 EmJay_ said

EmJay_

Lol so just you and me then :P

LOL anybody else doing this one?

• 8 May 2012 sjaneo said

sjaneo

Theres another thread somehwere but cant find it – there are a couple of others on here doing this tour as well. Should organise a drink or smething the night before the tour starts. I’m thinking of going to Madame Tussards on the 23rd before the tour starts

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.