Community_discussions_small  

Question

European discovery April 26th 2012 anyone?

1 Feb 2012 Maybellina asked

Maybellina

Hello, I booked the tour for European discovery that starts on April 26th 2012...anyone else going on the same tour?

• 8 Feb 2012 Carlene said

Carlene

ME!!! but you already answered my post so you already know that!! :)

• 20 Feb 2012 Ali said

Ali

I’ll be there as well =) this is going to be so great!

• 21 Feb 2012 Phil said

Phil

Me too! I just signed up tonight, should be lots of fun!

• 21 Feb 2012 Ali said

Ali

For sure! Where are you guys most excited to see?

• 21 Feb 2012 Maybellina said

Maybellina

The only place I’ve been in Europe is France and that was more than 10 years ago! So I am excited to see everything listed on the itinerary. How about you Ali? Phil, have you been with Contiki before? Are you all going alone or with friends?

Maybellina

I need to figure out what to pack…

• 21 Feb 2012 Carlene said

Carlene

everything and anything…very nervous about travelling solo…i have an additional 3 weeks planned after the tour is over…

Maybellina

This is my first time doing a solo trip as well! Nervous but also excited! I can’t wait :)

• 21 Feb 2012 Ali said

Ali

Wow that’s exciting Carlene! Where else are you planning to go? This is also my first solo trip! As for where I’m most excited I might (sadly) have to say returning to Venice. I was there summer ’09 along with some other places and it captured my heart. have to be careful though, I do have a bit of a fetish for their beautiful glass :P.

• 21 Feb 2012 Phil said

Phil

This will be my first Contiki tour and I’ll also be traveling solo. I’ve been to London and Venice (also in ‘09) but both cities have so much to offer that going back is worth it! Paris and Amsterdam are the two stops I’m really looking forward to seeing, but you’re right about the itinerary, Maybellina, it’s a great line up!

• 21 Feb 2012 Phil said

Phil

*deleted the double post

Maybellina

Wow! So Europe is not the first time for most of you~ That’s cool! I am doing some research about all the different places that we will be visiting just to get an idea about what to do during the free time and about the history of each place~ I wish I can travel longer but I’ve used all my vacations hee hee~ Another time!

Maybellina

Anyone else going to spend more than 2 weeks in Europe apart from Carlene?

• 21 Feb 2012 Ali said

Ali

I wish i was but I didn’t find out my work would give me more than two weeks off untill after I had already booked the flights and they were like you know you can have longer. I was like oooh… Lol oh well like you said maybellina next time :).

• 9 Mar 2012 Explorer1340611 said

Default_avatar

Im also going! i dont have a pic up yet but my names kelley :)

• 9 Mar 2012 Maybellina said

Maybellina

Nice to meet u Kelly, where are u from? I wish the time will past faster! 7 more weeks to go!! :)

• 9 Mar 2012 Maybellina said

Maybellina

I saw that our tour is full! :) I wonder how many people will be on this tour…hmmm…

• 9 Mar 2012 Ali said

Ali

Hi Kelly =). Wow is it really full?! I wonder who else is on our tour we haven’t met yet. To ask a question you Maybellina mentioned earlier what are people packing and in what? i heard that they prefer suitcases and that there is a size limit so just curious. SO EXCITED!

• 10 Mar 2012 Maybellina said

Maybellina

Thanks Ali for the tip :) I did read the same comment somewhere on the Contiki site~ I already took out the luggage and the carry on :D Hee hee~ Anyone one of you gonna land around 10 am in London on April 26th?

• 10 Mar 2012 Maybellina said

Maybellina

*double post~

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 59 times.

5 people are following this discussion.

• Maybellina
  • Ali
  • Phil
  • Default_avatar
  • Joel

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.