Community_discussions_small  

Comment

early planner !!

4 Sep 2007 Miss Liss said

Default_avatar
Hey, Im planning to do london to athens tour july 08...anyone else??
  • 23 Sep 2007 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m thinking bout this tour in June 08… Booked for European Vista in Dec 07 – Jan 08, which is Europe’s winter. I’m thinking that if it’s as much fun as I think it will be, and if the budget streches, I’d love to go back in Summer when I finish my degree at uni, and this time see Barcelona and Athens. Gotta get as much travel in as possible before I sign up for a mortgage!! Stay in touch guys, would be great to all end up on the same tour!

Jess
    Melbourne Australia
    European Vista, 28th December 07

• 3 Oct 2007 rachaelk said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m from Christchurch NZ, and am planning on doing the London to Athens tour in May/June hopefully. I’m gonna be by myself i’m really nervous then I start my OE. so i’m excited as well.

Rachael

• 10 Oct 2007 GirlEurope08 said

Default_avatar

hey im doing the July 28th or August 1st… ishhh.. solo! but im glad to see that im not the only one!! which is super exciting…. i get more and more pumped everyday and its almost a year away!

• 15 Oct 2007 Megs said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone!
    Im planning on doing this tour with the island hopping about the end of july 08. is anyone else going around that time. Im 21 from melb,aus originally from tauranga new zealand.
    cant wait!

• 1 Nov 2007 WickedPrincess said

WickedPrincess

My friends Stacey (21yr), Amanda (22yr) & I (24yr) are doing the London to Athens tour (30 April to 20 May 2008). Amanda & I are from the Gold Coast, Austrlia & Stacey is from Brisbane, Austrlia. Is anyone else doing this tour? We will be staying in London prior to the tour at the contikki accommodation. Afterwards we are staying on Mykonos before heading home.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.