Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration 7-25 July 2012

4 Feb 2012 Rhys asked

Rhys

Who's coming along for this tour and is anyone heading to Belgium for Tomorrowland straight after the tour???

• 11 Feb 2012 Bree_&_Rach said

Bree_&_Rach

Hey! We were heading there but dont think we will be able to now, but were on the same tour! :-)

• 11 Feb 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

Hey Bree and Rach,
    Awesome was starting to think no one else was going on this tour haha
    I’m travelling with my mate kieran.
    We are heading to tomorrowland after our last stop in Paris. We have already pre booked for one of the hotel packages, pretty sweet, 3 nights accom, tickets for the 3 days and transfers to and from the festival……if ya’s can make it, its going to be insane!!!!!

• 1 May 2012 Laura said

Default_avatar

My friend Melissa and I are going :) and yes we’re going to Tomorrowland straight after! But only managed to get a Friday day ticket :( everything else sold out…and we still need to book accommodation in Belgium somewhere (we’ll be staying in Belgium on the Saturday and Sunday as well I think, even though we won’t be at Tomorrowland)….where are you guys staying?

• 2 May 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

Hey Laura, yeah wicked going to be sweet trip. Yeah dam that sucks bout tomorrowland, I pre bought a hotel package for me and my Mate kieran back in Feb and we get the 3 day pass through that. We are staying in antwerp at the radisson over the weekend and then we are heading to Greece to do the 2 week Contiki there. What you doing for those 2 days between the end of the tour and Belgium, we were going to stay in Paris and go to Disneyland Paris and then catch train up to Antwerp.

• 6 May 2012 Laura said

Default_avatar

I think we were going to stay in Paris too or go to Belgium early…? We’re going to Mykonos and Santorini for a few days straight after Tomorrowland so we might see you there? And then Ibiza for a week! :)

• 7 May 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

you following us ahaha yeah awesome…..we haven’t decided just yet if we will stay in paris or head straight to belgium, might wait and see how good paris is…..we were going to greek islands and ibiza originally aswell but then we decided just to go the 2 week greek island contiki cuz we have 2 mates that were doing that trip and we are meeting up with them at tomorrowland…….pretty bummed not doing ibiza but there is always next time…

• 13 May 2012 Chris said

Chris

Hey Rhys,

I’m on the European inspiration tour 7th July – 25th. Going with my brother. Can’t wait.

• 16 May 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

Hey Chris. Yeah sweet bro going to be awesome, not long to go now.

• 4 Jun 2012 ellen said

ellen

Hi all looking foreword to meeting you, yep i’m going on this tour as well :) is anyone going to be in london before the tour starts?? i get in on the 4th???

• 4 Jun 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

Hey Ellen, me and my mate kieran are getting to london on the 4th aswell and we are staying at the hotel that the tour leaves from for those couple of nights, where u staying?

• 4 Jun 2012 Chris said

Chris

Hi Ellen,

I fly into London on the 4th. A couple days earlier to see what London is all about.

Also to all that have posted in this discussion so far – a friend went on this tour last November (winter euro inspiration) & said that “I would do this tour again” therefore I can only imagine how awesome the summer European inspiration tour will be.
    Cheers Chris.

• 4 Jun 2012 ellen said

ellen

I’m staying at the same hotel Rhys, can’t wait to see london :)

• 4 Jun 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

Good to hear Chris, but seeing none of us are at work, we are on holidays, meeting new friends, partying and enjoying the sites i can guarantee we’ll have a good time mate ;) lol

Awesome Ellen, its my travel buddies day of birth the day after we get there so we are going to be hitting london town for some party fun so everyones welcome to join us :)

• 10 Jun 2012 Camilla said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m going on this tour as well! But I’ll get in on the 6th, around 2pm

• 12 Jun 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

hey Camilla, not a problem there’s plenty of time to party during the trip :)

• 17 Jun 2012 Camilla said

Default_avatar

yeah!! :) And i saw now, our tour is already full!
    Rhys, is it your first contiki?

• 18 Jun 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

oh true that’s awesome then….yeah its my first contiki, doing a greek island one after this one aswell :). what about u?

• 21 Jun 2012 Camilla said

Default_avatar

Its my first contiki too, my first time in europe as well

• 22 Jun 2012 Rhys said

Rhys

I’m a first timer aswell :) my parents are doing a euro trip at the moment and ive been seeing all there photos and making me jealous….cant wait, not long now…

• 23 Jun 2012 Camilla said

Default_avatar

l

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.