Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Road - May 11-24th!!!

4 Feb 2012 ShawnaWms asked

ShawnaWms

Just thought I would make a discussion forum just for the May 11-24th Eastern Road trip, so that for whoever is booked and is thinking of going we can discuss things and get to know each other a little.

• 6 Feb 2012 Meagan said

Meagan

Hey! I’m going on the May 11 trip. You’re from Canada as well? sweet!

• 6 Feb 2012 ShawnaWms said

ShawnaWms

Yes, I am coming from Calgary. It’s so exiciting that the trip has become a definite trip now!!!

• 6 Feb 2012 Meagan said

Meagan

Oh I know! I was worried it was going to be cancelled. Looks like the other departures in May have been cancelled. I’m super stoked!!!

• 10 Feb 2012 CaitlinMacEwan said

Default_avatar

Hi there, I am planning to go on the Eastern Road tour on the 11 May. I am also thinking of getting the transfer back to Berlin and spending a few nights in the contiki hotel there after the tour has finished. I am 18 F from New Zealand.

• 10 Feb 2012 Meagan said

Meagan

Hi there @CaitlinMacEwan. Nice to see that I’m not going to be the only younger one there lol. I’m only 21. I opted out of the 8hr bus ride back to Berlin. I’m flying straight from Warsaw to Munich. The extra few days in Berlin is a great idea though. I’m going to Berlin early, before the tour, to spend a couple days exploring

• 10 Feb 2012 sldwyer said

sldwyer

I will be flying out of Warsaw as well and arriving in Berlin a day before the tour starts with Swms! Perhaps we could meet up?
    I’m 22! From reading the forums it seems like the average age is about 24, so it will probably be a well rounded tour age group wise,seems to be the norm anyways!

• 10 Feb 2012 Meagan said

Meagan

Ya we could definitely meet up! During the day or for dinner or something

• 10 Feb 2012 sldwyer said

sldwyer

Great! We’ll figure something out closer to the date!

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hey guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’re beta testing an online postcard site so you can send postcards straight to facebook or email. yay, no more stamps. We have postcards from the places you’re going and would appreciate any feedback. www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Thanks guys and I hope you like the cards.
    Safe travels!
    Pete

• 17 Feb 2012 Claudia K said

Claudia K

Hi Guys, I`m also on this tour!..I`m from Brazil and this is my 2nd contiki!

• 19 Feb 2012 Chris&Kris said

Chris&Kris

Hello! My husband and I are going on this tour too – I am excited, it looks pretty cool – we are also from Calgary. We’ll bring up the average age though – were a bit on the “older” side lol! 27 & 32!
    - Kristina

• 21 Feb 2012 Erndog said

Erndog

Hey Guys,

I’m Ernie from New York City, I’ve been eyeing on this date for sure, since Contiki canceled the other two dates for May! Hope to make a decision next month! Seems like everyone will be flying out of Warsaw after the tour is over rather than stay on the bus to Berlin? Sounds like fun and hopefully I can join you fine folks on this awesome tour!

• 28 Feb 2012 Heather said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys! Good to see another couple going on the tour, my husband and I are from new jersey. We are most likely going back to berlin as we are doing the Croatian Island Cruising tour right after this tour ends.

• 15 Mar 2012 ShawnaWms said

ShawnaWms

Less than 2 months left until the trip :)

• 17 Mar 2012 Frankie said

Frankie

Hi everyone, I’m also doing the Eastern Road tour, from Australia but have been on an exchange study program in Canada for the last 4 months. I’m arriving in Berlin on the 9th, check out the city a bit beforehand, anyone else arriving a bit early? Perhaps we can meet up. I’m also heading back to Berlin when the tour finishes before flying to Munich! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 18 Mar 2012 Erndog said

Erndog

Hey guys/gals,

I’m all set for this tour! I can’t wait less than 2 months now! Woohoo! :-)

• 19 Mar 2012 Erndog said

Erndog

Hey everyone!

I created a facebook group page it’s closed group if you want to join or so.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/252258961532107/

• 6 Apr 2012 Dom said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m also going on this tour! I am from Calgary, Canada and this will be my 6th contiki. haha, I am one of the repeat offenders to Contiki. I look forward to meeting everyone

• 10 Apr 2012 KirstyM said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I am also on this tour! I’m from Scotland and will be joining the group on 12th May in Berlin, look forward to meeting everyone. I’m 28 so again will be uping the ‘average age’ a bit! I’m also heading back to Berlin on the bus after the tour finishes in Poland. Not long to go now!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion