Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Highlights - MAY 16 to MAY 29 ......so who's joining me : )

22 Jan 2008 Ian said

Ian
So im booked in and ready to hav a blast for the may 16 - may 29 highlights tour .....cant wait :P

anybody else?

Later*

Ian (M/24)
  • 23 Jan 2008 Katie said

Default_avatar

I’m getting ready to book this trip!!!

Katie
    22/f

• 23 Jan 2008 Ian said

Ian
    quote:
    Originally posted by Katie:
    I’m getting ready to book this trip!!!

Katie
    22/f

Sweet! at least i know i wont be the only one haha! So where are you from Katie?

• 23 Jan 2008 Katie said

Default_avatar

Atlanta. What about you?

• 24 Jan 2008 Ian said

Ian

Atlanta, is that in the U.S? im an aussie in Perth (Western Australia)

• 24 Jan 2008 Katie said

Default_avatar

Yea its in the US! Are you going solo or with someone? I’m going by myself which should be interesting because I’ve never traveled by myself before..so I’m kinda nervous about that but I’m super excited!!

• 24 Jan 2008 Ian said

Ian

yeah its just me : p this is my first travel experience by myself aswell so I feel exactly the same!
    have you got any other travel planned before or after?
    Im going to Thailand for 10 days before, then after contiki , i have a stop over in NY and then offto Panama for 4 weeks were im going to meet some of my mates ….its going to be insane!!

• 27 Jan 2008 liya said

Default_avatar

hey i am thinking about booking for the same tour…. cant wait
    excited and scared cause i have never travelled alone.
    But really looking forward to it
    and katie i will be going from houston. so i guess there will be at least 2 people from us there

• 27 Jan 2008 Ian said

Ian
    quote:
    Originally posted by snowpatrol:
    hey i am thinking about booking for the same tour…. cant wait
    excited and scared cause i have never travelled alone.
    But really looking forward to it
    and katie i will be going from houston. so i guess there will be at least 2 people from us there

Hi Snow Patrol, I hope you can make it, from wat i have read on this forum going alone is the way to do it! book it,the worst that could happen isnt the end of the world ..so I say f#@k it..lets have a ball! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 28 Jan 2008 Katie said

Default_avatar

snowpatrol…I agree with architekt…you should just book the trip! Most people that do contiki are going alone anyway!

• 28 Jan 2008 Katie said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by architekt:
    yeah its just me : p this is my first travel experience by myself aswell so I feel exactly the same!
    have you got any other travel planned before or after?
    Im going to Thailand for 10 days before, then after contiki , i have a stop over in NY and then offto Panama for 4 weeks were im going to meet some of my mates ….its going to be insane!!

lol you have some major travel plans! Thats crazy! But no other plans for me

• 28 Jan 2008 Ian said

Ian

Well I hope to seeyou there n then…Ciao

• 5 Feb 2008 AnastaciaBeaverhoussen said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking about doing it. The date doesn’t quite work for me though as I need to be in Paris on the 15th April, which means I’ll have a month to spend all my money. Being a solo first time traveller, it’s great knowing there are others going it alone though . . but we’ll see.

• 5 Feb 2008 Erin_J111 said

Erin_J111

Hi everyone! Me and my friend Lacey are booked for the May 16-29th Tour!! We’re both from Alberta, Canada and SUPER excited about our trip!! 14 weeks away!! Erin – 24/F

• 5 Feb 2008 Ian said

Ian
    quote:
    Originally posted by Erin_J111:
    Hi everyone! Me and my friend Lacey are booked for the May 16-29th Tour!! We’re both from Alberta, Canada and SUPER excited about our trip!! 14 weeks away!! Erin – 24/F

Hi Erin, great to hear your joining us with your friend! have you ever done a contiki or been to europe before? its all new for me (except england as i was born there : P )

• 6 Feb 2008 Erin_J111 said

Erin_J111

Either of us have ever been before! It’ll be a completely new experience for both of us … we plan to get to London a day early (Fly in on the 14th) then we are going to stay 2 extra days in Amsterdam. First Contiki – but hopefully not the last!

• 16 Feb 2008 Explorer1088602 said

Default_avatar

HEY GUYS!

Ive been trying to book this trip but contiki tells me that i cannot because i am going as a single and that european highlights is for doubles only not for singles! Did any of you have this trouble?

Matt from Canada

• 19 Feb 2008 Ian said

Ian
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1088602:
    HEY GUYS!

Ive been trying to book this trip but contiki tells me that i cannot because i am going as a single and that european highlights is for doubles only not for singles! Did any of you have this trouble?

Matt from Canada

Hey Matt! sounds like a bit of bull poo if you ask me : p im going as a single, never had to mentioned wether i was going alone or not, i dont see how it matters. Check the T&C online im sure they will confirm its not a condition Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hope 2 c u there matey!

Ian from Australia

• 22 Feb 2008 Erin_J111 said

Erin_J111

80 more DAYS!!

• 26 Feb 2008 Erin_J111 said

Erin_J111

76 More Days!!

Facebook me!

Erin Johannesson
    No Network
    Lloydminster, AB

• 29 Feb 2008 Explorer1086893 said

Default_avatar

Hi there, 28yo female joining this tour 16 May……… can’t wait!! my first trip to Europe and first ever holiday solo!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion