Community_discussions_small  

Question

canada & rockies departing june 17th?

5 Feb 2012 SerzaJane asked

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, my name is Sarah just wondering if anyone has booked for the canada & rockies tour departing June 16th?

• 8 Feb 2012 CKH said

Default_avatar

I have, although I thought it left on the 17th?

• 8 Feb 2012 SerzaJane said

Default_avatar

Oh it is the 17th, we get in on the 16th that’s why I’m confused…so excited can’t wait to go looks like a great tour : )

• 9 Feb 2012 CKH said

Default_avatar

It does! I looked at some pictures and it looks great. I like the sound of some of the extra options too! You going as a group or solo?

• 9 Feb 2012 SerzaJane said

Default_avatar

Yea the extras look good, everyone that goes to canada loves it : )
    I’m going with a friend…how bout yourself?

• 9 Feb 2012 CKH said

Default_avatar

I’m going alone. Really looking forward to it as haven’t been to Canada before. Just confirmed my flights today

• 9 Feb 2012 SerzaJane said

Default_avatar

That is awesome! Where abouts are you from?
    I haven’t been to canada either but contiki is a really good way of seeing somewhere and a lot of fun : ) we confirmed the tour yesterday and flights last week so all set!

• 9 Feb 2012 CKH said

Default_avatar

I’m from the UK. Never been with contiki before…in fact first time I’ve gone on a tour, usually sort things out myself, so be interesting to see how this goes.

So all booked up, now just counting down the days. You know how many people will be on the tour?

• 10 Feb 2012 SerzaJane said

Default_avatar

oh awesome, the UK is fantastic…i’ve done contiki before and it is really good, sure you will love it. Have you been overseas before?
    it’s not that far away really, i don’t know how many people are going sorry. Tours i’ve done before have had up to 52 i think.

• 10 Feb 2012 CKH said

Default_avatar

Oh I done a lot of travel in Europe and Asia. First time Canada. 52 is a lot. Suppose it more people to know

• 12 Feb 2012 SerzaJane said

Default_avatar

Yea I suppose it is a lot of people but you makes heaps of new friends which is great, r you just doing the tour or more travel after?

• 12 Feb 2012 CKH said

Default_avatar

Suppose that true. I hope there are other solo travellers too. Well I have a day before and after. Couldn’t get more time off work which is a shame, but can always go back another time if I miss out on anything. How about you?

• 14 Feb 2012 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

Im going on this tour also! Im doing Grand Canadian :) do you guys have facebook?

• 14 Feb 2012 CKH said

Default_avatar

Is the grand Canadian part of the shorter Rockies one or are you doing both? You traveling with group. Yeah I have FB :)

• 14 Feb 2012 SerzaJane said

Default_avatar

I’m landing the night before the contiki starts then going to toronto and LA after before heading home.
    There is normally a few solo travellers in the group : ) yeap i have FB aswell.

• 14 Feb 2012 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

You guys should add me im belinda.miller@hotmail.com yeah grand canadian starts in NYC and i do that side then fly to Vancouver :) im travelling Solo!!

• 15 Feb 2012 ErmaJarrellm said

Default_avatar

This refers to the Dodgers and Angels (maybe Yankees). Since their Game 4 is not necessary, do they hang around the hotel the next day? The rooms have been paid for.Procellix Cellulite
    Cream

• 15 Feb 2012 SerzaJane said

Default_avatar

mine is sjmeers@hotmail.com

• 16 Feb 2012 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

I cant find you :-/

• 16 Feb 2012 SerzaJane said

Default_avatar

did you get a message from me the other day…i thought i had found you lol
    ill have a look again

• 9 Apr 2012 yazzy said

yazzy

HI cool to know other people will be going as well so exciting!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion