Community_discussions_small  

Question

Canada + Rockies and Calgary Stampede July 8 2012

5 Feb 2012 Meegggs asked

Default_avatar

Hey! My names Megan, 21 from Perth WA.
Just booked this tour and this will be my first contiki! Just wondering if anyone else is booked on and also traveling alone

• 16 Mar 2012 snooze said

snooze

Hi Megan,
    My names Susan my housemate Em and I are also from Perth and we will be on the same tour :-)

• 23 Mar 2012 Jay said

Jay

Hey girls,
    My housemate Paige and I are also on the tour! We are from the other side of the country though. Melbourne. It’s our first contiki! We are so excited! =)

• 17 Apr 2012 Kaela said

Kaela

Hi Girls,
    My name is Kaela and I am 23 also from Perth…
    Wow!!! So many of us are going to be from AUS! Megan I am travelling solo too – so you have a room buddy if you need :)
    This is my first big adventure overseas – have only done a week here and there previously. Looking forward to meeting you girls soon.

Kaela :-)

• 17 Apr 2012 Vic said

Default_avatar

Hey Megs
    Im from NZ, travelling on my own – and this will be my 3rd Contiki! Contiki is an absolutel blast – you dont need to worry about ANYTHING – except what time to get on the bus. Someone has started a FB page, so have a look on there!
    See you all soon
    Vicki

• 29 May 2012 Aimee said

Aimee

Hey guys,
    Me and my friend Em are on the Tour. What’s the name of the group im trying to find it to join and seem to be finding everything but the one i want.
    Shall be seeing you all soon!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion