Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Escapade 6th July 2012

6 Feb 2012 David asked

David

Anyone doing this tour? i just booked it

• 20 Feb 2012 Nicole said

Nicole

Hey David, I’m doing this tour too, booked it last Monday. Hopefully there’s other ppl doing it too cos I do not want it to get cancelled! Whereabouts are you from? Are you travelling with anyone else or solo?

• 21 Feb 2012 David said

David

Hey Nicole, good to see someone else is doing it :-) Im from Sydney, my brother and another 2 mates doing this as well. How about you?

• 22 Feb 2012 Nicole said

Nicole

Oh cool! :) I’m from Melbourne, I’m actually travelling solo which is kinda scary but I’m pretty excited at the same time! Have you ever been to America before? Are you guys planning on travelling before or after?

• 23 Feb 2012 David said

David

we get to New York on the 3rd! and doing a bit of travelling after it as well, ive been to America once before and loved it! Solo hey good stuff how long you going over for?

• 25 Feb 2012 Nicole said

Nicole

Oh cool! I’m actually doing an 8 day contiki from LA to Las Vegas beforehand which finishes on the 4th so I’ll probs fly to NY on the 4th or 5th (I haven’t booked my flights yet). I’ll be in America for about a month all up, planning on spending a 4 or 5 days in NY after Eastern Escapade and then flying home. Where are you guys planning on going after?

• 27 Feb 2012 David said

David

After contiki, we are hiring a car and driving down to North Carolina, i got some friends that live down there. Then Cancun for a few days, and after that we we fly to the west side and do san fran, vegas and LA. Im keen for NY on the 4th, independence day should be a good day to be there! Your welcome to hang around with us before contiki if you like. Are you going to stay in that hotel where it leaves from? We are still deciding on what we are going to do

• 1 Mar 2012 Nicole said

Nicole

Oh wow, your trip sounds amazing! Yeah it definitely shld be! And I wld love to hang out with you guys beforehand, it wld be nice to know some ppl before the tour starts :) I’m not sure yet, I was thinking maybe somewhere close by, cos it was kinda expensive if I remember correctly?

• 2 Mar 2012 AmandaJ said

Default_avatar

Hi David and Nicole!
    My name is Amanda and I am from Brisbane and I booked this tour as well as the nyc uncovered tour as well. I am also travelling solo and feeling a little apprehensive but mostly excited!!!! Can’t wait to meet you all!!!

• 9 Mar 2012 Nath13 said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    Iam one of those mates David was talking About, I also hope this tour goes ahead I can’t wait!!

• 9 Mar 2012 Felicity said

Felicity

Hey guys
    Myself, my sister and her boyfriend have booked the tour too. We are from Perth. Hope it’s a definite departure, very excited :) we are in LA& las Vegas a week and a half before, then fly to NY July 3rd
    Looking forward to it

• 16 Mar 2012 Nicole said

Nicole

Hey everyone! I jst checked and the tour is now definite departure, yay! Can’t wait to meet you all :)

• 16 Mar 2012 Nath13 said

Default_avatar

Nicole!
    That’s the best news I’ve heard all week haha!! Can’t wait!

• 28 Mar 2012 Bec86 said

Bec86

Hi all! I’ll be joining you on this tour also! Can’t wait!! :)

• 1 Apr 2012 TylerJordan21 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, im from Newcastle NSW and am going solo, I am going to book this trip tomorrow so can’t wait! Will anybody else be in New York before or after the Contiki?

• 1 Apr 2012 Nicole said

Nicole

Hey Tyler,

I will be in NY until the 22nd after the tour but probably won’t get to NY til the 5th (before the tour). What about you?

• 1 Apr 2012 TylerJordan21 said

Default_avatar

I will be arriving in new york on the mid June and will be leaving a two days after the contiki. I will be in the US from late May backpacking though.
    The lot of us should meet up before the tour and go out

• 3 Apr 2012 HeatherH said

HeatherH

Hi guys!
    My friend and I have just booked this tour. TylerJordan21, I am from Newcastle too! My friend is from the states, near Seattle on the West coast so she has agreed to do some sightseeing on the east coast with me on this tour haha.
    We will be arriving on the 5th and staying at the hotel next door to where the tour starts (they have changed it to Brooklyn now??) and staying in the city for two nights after the tour. It’d be awesome to meet up the night before the tour and hang out, although on my last tour there was a pre tour meeting at the hotel the night before so that was a good way for everyone to meet and then we just went and grabbed dinner after.

So excited!!

• 4 Apr 2012 Felicity said

Felicity

We arrive in NY July 1st and after contiki staying until the 22nd. We are staying in times square before & after. Would be a great idea to catch up before! :)

• 10 Apr 2012 AmandaJ said

Default_avatar

Hi guys! Is anyone doing the NYC uncovered tour that starts on the 3rd of july? I will be arriving in NYC on the 2nd and would love to meet up with anyone that is in town then…please let me know, looking forward to meeting you all! :)

• 10 Apr 2012 TylerJordan21 said

Default_avatar

I will be in New York from the 8th of June and I’m leaving on the 22nd July after the contiki. I’ll be staying in broadway hotel and hostels in the upper west side of manhatten. My email is tylermcginniskin@hotmail.com if anyone would like to meet up for drinks or touristy things before the contiki

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion