Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Escapade 8th June 2012

6 Feb 2012 Bridget asked

Default_avatar

Hey Guys and Girls,

Is anyone else booked on this tour. Im just looking at booking some accomodation elsewhere in new york when i arrive as contiki hotel is so damn expensive.

x

• 11 Feb 2012 Kiri said

Default_avatar

Hi
    I have just booked this tour as well. I’m also trying to find accommodation somewhere close for the night before and the night after but haven’t managed to find much yet.

• 12 Feb 2012 Bridget said

Default_avatar

let me know if you find anywhere good. Might be keen to stay there also what day do you arrive in new york ? I arrive 11.30pm on 6th june

• 18 Feb 2012 Kiri said

Default_avatar

I’ve found the Super 8 Brooklyn which is about $150 a night but I’m still trying to find somewhere a bit closer. I arrive in New York at lunch time on the 6th june after finishing another contiki tour

• 11 Apr 2012 Nat said

Default_avatar

Hey, did you girls manage to find anywhere good and well priced? I arrive also on the 6th from the best of USA tour and need to find accomodation before this tour starts….

• 4 May 2012 Bridget said

Default_avatar

I think I will be staying with my friend, have you guys booked anywhere yet??

• 28 May 2012 Michael said

Michael

Hi, I’m going to stay in a nearby hostel in Brooklyn for quite cheap, if you want to join or know the details let me know! I arrive on 6th too, quite excited now!

• 31 May 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Heyy, finally found this tour on here! Travelling with my friend Lauren and we arrive in Brooklyn on the 7th then staying on a few days after the tour! Not long to go now :) x

• 1 Jun 2012 Bridget said

Default_avatar

Im now staying with a friend by central park 306w 94th street new york its like a hotel sorta thing so might be accomodation available.

Does anyone have any plans for after the tour?

• 1 Jun 2012 Michael said

Michael

Hi all, I’m in NY form the 6th and after the trip I’ll be around until the 26th. So if people are wanting to make plans to meet up or sightsee in NY or around after the trip then I’m up for that! I’ve booked accomodation at a range of places to cover more ground but mainly midtown and uptown manhattan.

Also the night before we depart I’m staying in Brooklyn, and we’ve got a kick start meeting at 7pm so anyone fancying it we could do dinner after that meeting?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.