Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on the european whirl tour may 8th?

6 Feb 2012 jenn asked

jenn

I recently booked my tour for the european whirl starting officially on may 8th and ending on the 25th!!!! Can't wait!!!

• 9 Feb 2012 Aimee said

Aimee

Hey Jennifer I’ve booked this tour and I am so excited but a little nervous about travelling alone. Are you going alone or with friends/ bf? Where are you from?

• 10 Feb 2012 jenn said

jenn

I’m travelling alone too! I’m not really all that nervous though, moreso excited. I’m from Canada, where are you from?

• 12 Feb 2012 Aimee said

Aimee

Im excited too I can’t wait now it’s booked! I’m from the United Kingdom. How old are you?

• 15 Feb 2012 jenn said

jenn

I’m 20, i’ll be turning 21 while on this tour :D

• 17 Feb 2012 Tatums said

Tatums

Hi add Facebook Page Contiki European Whirl May 6

• 18 Feb 2012 FaithEliza said

FaithEliza

I’m booked! But I just have to wait for my visa to be approved before I finalize everything. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

• 19 Mar 2012 JSJ said

JSJ

im from Australia, and ive booked for this tour with two other mates cant wait, goin to be awesome!!

• 23 Mar 2012 Mioso21 said

Mioso21

Hey Everyone, I’m from Canada and travelling alone, just booked and paid for this trip today! SO excited!!

• 30 Mar 2012 Kyle said

Kyle

Im signed up for this trip too, im also Canadian and travelling alone. treating myself to a grad trip – this should be fun, stoked to meet everyone and have a blast in Europe!

• 30 Mar 2012 Aimee said

Aimee

Hey Kyle, look forward to meeting you, Europe is going to be Amazing!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion