Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Anyone going on the european whirl tour may 8th?

6 Feb 2012 jenn asked

jenn

I recently booked my tour for the european whirl starting officially on may 8th and ending on the 25th!!!! Can't wait!!!

• Read the responses 10 responses so far
  • 9 Feb 2012 Aimee said

Aimee

Hey Jennifer I’ve booked this tour and I am so excited but a little nervous about travelling alone. Are you going alone or with friends/ bf? Where are you from?

• 10 Feb 2012 jenn said

jenn

I’m travelling alone too! I’m not really all that nervous though, moreso excited. I’m from Canada, where are you from?

• 12 Feb 2012 Aimee said

Aimee

Im excited too I can’t wait now it’s booked! I’m from the United Kingdom. How old are you?

• 15 Feb 2012 jenn said

jenn

I’m 20, i’ll be turning 21 while on this tour :D

• 17 Feb 2012 Tatums said

Tatums

Hi add Facebook Page Contiki European Whirl May 6

• 18 Feb 2012 FaithEliza said

FaithEliza

I’m booked! But I just have to wait for my visa to be approved before I finalize everything. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

• 19 Mar 2012 JSJ said

JSJ

im from Australia, and ive booked for this tour with two other mates cant wait, goin to be awesome!!

• 23 Mar 2012 Mioso21 said

Mioso21

Hey Everyone, I’m from Canada and travelling alone, just booked and paid for this trip today! SO excited!!

• 30 Mar 2012 Kyle said

Kyle

Im signed up for this trip too, im also Canadian and travelling alone. treating myself to a grad trip – this should be fun, stoked to meet everyone and have a blast in Europe!

• 30 Mar 2012 Aimee said

Aimee

Hey Kyle, look forward to meeting you, Europe is going to be Amazing!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.