Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA - 21st June 2012

6 Feb 2012 Missamr asked

Default_avatar

Hey
Is anyone doing this tour starting in LA on the 21st??? I am doing it solo, and a little bit nervous.

thanks
Amanda

• 7 Feb 2012 Karly said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am looking into this tour and will also be doing it solo. Im pretty nervous too, have you booked yet?

Karly

• 7 Feb 2012 Explorer1307323 said

Default_avatar

website worth calculator

It’s great place for holidays.

• 7 Feb 2012 Missamr said

Default_avatar

Im booking this week. Im nervous but excited…. really looking forward to it. Im going to fly in a day b4 and fly out a day after the tour ends. :)

• 7 Feb 2012 Karly said

Default_avatar

Oh cool. I’m doing the same, going a day earlier and staying a day later. Yeh I’m pretty excited too. Been wanting to do this trip for a few years :)

• 7 Feb 2012 Emm3 said

Emm3

I booked this tour today actually and am travelling solo as well! Really excited :)

Default_avatar

Oh great. :) i have been waiting to go to the states for a long time and now i am finally going! well as soon as i can book it! Where are you all from???

• 7 Feb 2012 Karly said

Default_avatar

Awesome :) I’m from Sydney. What about you guys ?

Default_avatar

cool. Im from Tooowoomba or 2 hours west of Brisbane

• 7 Feb 2012 Emm3 said

Emm3

That’s great, I’m from Newcastle North of Sydney :) Hope you both book soon.

• 8 Feb 2012 Missamr said

Default_avatar

Booked today. All official now. Just have to book flights now! :)

• 10 Feb 2012 Missamr said

Default_avatar

Im arriving a day b4 the tour and leaving 2 days after the tour finishes back to Oz. Do you girls like Baseball at all?

• 10 Feb 2012 chade_s2 said

Default_avatar

Hey ! I started another thread for this same tour a few months ago so finally looks like a few people have booked ! :) I’m heading over 2 days before the tour with a girlfriend and we’re staying for one day after the tour then back home ! We’re looking at going to a baseball game for sure since the NBA will probably be over by the time we get there
    - Chade

• 10 Feb 2012 Karly said

Default_avatar

Yeh I do. A baseball game was on my list of things to do.

• 11 Feb 2012 Emm3 said

Emm3

Oh excellent glad you booked. Yes I like baseball also and would love to go to a game over there! I’m also going a day earlier and I’m also staying an extra night in New York. For those extra nights are yous staying in the same accommodation where the contiki tour stays or somewhere else?

• 11 Feb 2012 Missamr said

Default_avatar

Yeah the LA Angels are playing when we are in LA so we should see if we can get tickets to it! I’m suppose to be staying in the hotel after the tour ends, but haven’t got confirmation yet! On either hotels actually! Have to follow that up!

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’ve just started an online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and we’re trying to get the word out. We have postcards for the places you’re going so please spread the word around your tour. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 6 Mar 2012 JustImprovise said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m doing this tour by myself and staying in LA 3 nights before (including one at the included accomm) and four nights afterwards in New York. I’m kind of surprised some of you aren’t staying very long before or after: will anyone else be there to hang with me? We should start a facebook group!

- Laura from Canberra

• 20 Mar 2012 Travelnoob said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone. I am doing this tour alone too. Good to see I’m not the only one. Im getting there the day before but couldnt get accom in the starting hotel so should be interesting. Im staying on in NY for a couple of weeks afterwards so I’m happy to hang out with anyone that is going to be there then. Definitely get the FB group going

Nick

• 20 Mar 2012 Missamr said

Default_avatar

HI Travelnoob
    there is already a facebook page going. It is listed in the other thread that is active for this date. Im excited and its only 92 days. :)

• 27 Mar 2012 Sarakate87 said

Sarakate87

Hey guys, my boyfriend and I are on this tour.
    We’ll arrive in LA 18th June, staying at Santa Monica for the first 2nights.
    Will arrive at contiki hotel on 20th June. We’ve booked a baseball game in San Fran 25th June. Please join us :) also where’s this FB page???? thanks.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion