Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA - 21st June 2012

6 Feb 2012 Missamr asked

Default_avatar

Hey
Is anyone doing this tour starting in LA on the 21st??? I am doing it solo, and a little bit nervous.

thanks
Amanda

• 27 Mar 2012 Emm3 said

Emm3

That sounds awesome, I’d love to go to a baseball game, how did you go about getting tickets? The Facebook group is ‘Best of USA June 21st – July 4th 2012’ so just put that in the search thing :)

• 28 Mar 2012 Sarakate87 said

Sarakate87

Hey thanks for that :) I went onto the san Fran giants website and booked tix through there. They were $63 each. Book for the 25th June. We also booked our Alcatraz for that day, u just go on the website for this too. We’ll be on the 930am boat to the island :)

• 28 Mar 2012 Ashleigh said

Ashleigh

Hey everyone, this is my first trip with contiki as well and i am going by myself, I’m so excited, I actually wont arrive till the 21st though I am staying an extra day in New York :)

• 5 Apr 2012 Lerato said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys I’m also doing the tour alone. I would like to get to LA a day earlier and spend extra 4 days in New York. I’ve booked the tour however I’ve not yet booked the extra days before and after.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Lerato – South Africa

• 9 Apr 2012 Maritta said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone, This is my first contiki trip solo aswell and I’m pretty nervous, but looking forward to it :)
    Maritta – Brisbane

• 9 Apr 2012 Travelnoob said

Default_avatar

Hey guys. Join this facebook group
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/373683649318856/
    Best of USA june21st – july 4th 2012

• 20 Apr 2012 Sarakate87 said

Sarakate87

Hi Guys, Its only a few month until our AMAZING trip. I’m super excited….!!!!!!!!

• 26 Apr 2012 Explorer1360336 said

Default_avatar

Hello Guys,
    Me and my best friend are hitting up this tour :) So excited! 21 and both from Melbourne..
    We head in to New York on the 12th of June and then hit up miami on the 16th…
    Can’t wait to meet everyone :) If anyone is around before the tour and correspond with our dates, would be great to meet up!!
    Countdown begins….
    Candice :)

• 15 May 2012 rach said

Default_avatar

hi guys!
    me and my best friend sarah are doing this tour
    we are so excited cant wait to meet you all

-rachael

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.