Best of USA - 21st June 2012

6 Feb 2012 Missamr asked

Is anyone doing this tour starting in LA on the 21st??? I am doing it solo, and a little bit nervous.

• 27 Mar 2012 Emm3 said

That sounds awesome, I’d love to go to a baseball game, how did you go about getting tickets? The Facebook group is ‘Best of USA June 21st – July 4th 2012’ so just put that in the search thing :)

• 28 Mar 2012 Sarakate87 said

Hey thanks for that :) I went onto the san Fran giants website and booked tix through there. They were $63 each. Book for the 25th June. We also booked our Alcatraz for that day, u just go on the website for this too. We’ll be on the 930am boat to the island :)

• 28 Mar 2012 Ashleigh said

Hey everyone, this is my first trip with contiki as well and i am going by myself, I’m so excited, I actually wont arrive till the 21st though I am staying an extra day in New York :)

• 5 Apr 2012 Lerato said

Hi Guys I’m also doing the tour alone. I would like to get to LA a day earlier and spend extra 4 days in New York. I’ve booked the tour however I’ve not yet booked the extra days before and after.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Lerato – South Africa

• 9 Apr 2012 Maritta said

Hi Everyone, This is my first contiki trip solo aswell and I’m pretty nervous, but looking forward to it :)
    Maritta – Brisbane

• 9 Apr 2012 Travelnoob said

Hey guys. Join this facebook group
    Best of USA june21st – july 4th 2012

• 20 Apr 2012 Sarakate87 said

Hi Guys, Its only a few month until our AMAZING trip. I’m super excited….!!!!!!!!

• 26 Apr 2012 Explorer1360336 said

Hello Guys,
    Me and my best friend are hitting up this tour :) So excited! 21 and both from Melbourne..
    We head in to New York on the 12th of June and then hit up miami on the 16th…
    Can’t wait to meet everyone :) If anyone is around before the tour and correspond with our dates, would be great to meet up!!
    Countdown begins….
    Candice :)

• 15 May 2012 rach said

hi guys!
    me and my best friend sarah are doing this tour
    we are so excited cant wait to meet you all

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion