Community_discussions_small  

Question

Scandinavia Tour beginning July 8th, 2012 anyone?

6 Feb 2012 Heidi asked

Heidi

Hey, is anyone going on the Scandinavian tour beginning July 8th?

• 6 Mar 2012 contikiperson said

Default_avatar

Yes I will be! Can’t wait!!!!

• 6 Mar 2012 Heidi said

Heidi

Oh yay :)! Are you traveling solo ? Are you starting in Berlin or Copenhagen ?

• 7 Mar 2012 contikiperson said

Default_avatar

Yep I’m traveling alone, should be interesting! I booked the trip online and it says I will be starting in Copenhagen, however I would would rather start in Berlin. I just booked it a couple days ago, I"ll have to call them ask them about that. When are you flying out? It’s gonna be a blast! It’s nice to hear from someone else who is going on the same trip as me.

• 7 Mar 2012 Heidi said

Heidi

Yeah I’m so excited! I am flying out of Brisbane on June 28th and will be staying with family in Denmark until a couple of days before the tour starts. I plan on staying at the hostel the tour starts at two nights beforehand too. And I fly out of Helsinki at midnight the day our tour ends.
    What day are you flying over? Are you from Australia?

• 7 Mar 2012 contikiperson said

Default_avatar

I live in Alice Springs at the moment, but I’’m originally from America. I will be staying in Berlin two days prior the the tour. Then fly out of Helsinki the day the tour ends. I haven’t booked my flights yet, so I’m not sure about flight times and airlines etc. I’ll let ya know though as soon as I take care of that stuff. You have family in Denmark? That’s awesome!! I’d like to do the Russia portion of the tour also, but I don’t think I can take that much time off! lol/
    lets keep in touch

• 7 Mar 2012 Heidi said

Heidi

Yes I really wanted to go to russia too but I am
    Already missing the first few days of university on the scandinavian tour haha. Yes I am half Danish so all my dads side of the family live in Denmark, it will be good to see them :) yes definitely stay in touch, contact me on here or feel free to email me at heidio5@hotmail.com :)

• 29 Apr 2012 Leon said

Leon

Hi, I’m also thinking that I will join that tour but end at Stockholm. I also join in alone. I send a request for booking today. Ah, but I’m not sure the tour end at Stockholm and one end at Helsinki going together or not…

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.