Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe Winter Wanderer 21st December 2012

6 Feb 2012 travel_loving_friend asked

travel_loving_friend

Hi Everyone!
Just checking to see if anyone else has booked in to do the Europe Winter Wanderer leaving on the 21st December 2012?
Just to clarify - this is the trip that departs London on the 21st December with New Years in Rome. It's the 24 day tour.

• 7 Apr 2012 european_beauty said

european_beauty

Hey im going on this tour with 3 friends,. please join out facebook group so we can all chat :) its going to be an amazing trip..

http://www.facebook.com/sas.anderson88/posts/10150929449265884?ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment#!/groups/267416746651597/

• 8 Apr 2012 travel_loving_friend said

travel_loving_friend

Hi thanks for the invite….see you there soon :)

• 16 Jun 2012 Cora-Lynn said

Cora-Lynn

Just Booked for this tour as well!

• 3 Jul 2012 sare said

sare

I am also doing this tour :)!!

• 5 Jul 2012 Jarred said

Jarred

I also happen to be going on this tour, still so far away!

• 5 Jul 2012 sare said

sare

I know… But it’ll creep up on you and before you know it you’ll be on the plane :) so pumped!!!

• 5 Jul 2012 Cora-Lynn said

Cora-Lynn

you guys should join the meet up group linked with this tour! YOu can do so as soon as you register for the tour!

• 5 Jul 2012 sare said

sare

So i’ve joined the Meet Up thing? but it says nobody else has joined yet? Is that what you are talking about?

• 6 Jul 2012 Cora-Lynn said

Cora-Lynn

Yeah, are you sure you are departing your home town on the 21st of december and leaving london on the 23rd?

• 6 Jul 2012 sare said

sare

Oh i thought it was the one that was departing on the 21st from london?

• 6 Jul 2012 travel_loving_friend said

travel_loving_friend

Hey…..Im going on the one that departs London on the 21st :)

• 6 Jul 2012 european_beauty said

european_beauty

Is this the one that departs london 21st and is in paris for new years?

• 6 Jul 2012 Nick said

Default_avatar

The name of this discussion should be the 19th of December 2012 not the 21st. Kind of confusing because some of us are leaving home the 21st, and London the 23rd (Monaco for New Years)

• 7 Jul 2012 Jarred said

Jarred

There’s also a winter wanderer tour leaving London on the 21st December, with New Years in Rome, thats the tour this discussion is about.

• 9 Jul 2012 Nataliemary26 said

Nataliemary26

I can’t decide what date to book, the 21st or the 23rd Dec for Winter Wanderer haha! I’m also a tad confused after reading the above.. ahh sorry! Is this for the tour that leaves London on the 21st?

• 9 Jul 2012 sare said

sare

Yes :) leaves london on the 21st and has new years in Rome! Should definitely do this tour it will be awesome :D haha!!

• 9 Jul 2012 european_beauty said

european_beauty

You should.do.the tour the departs london 21.dec and has new years in paris…

• 10 Jul 2012 sare said

sare

european beauty yours is a different tour – yours is the european discovery not the winter wanderer that this post is about :( the winter wanderer that leaves london on the 21st has new years in Rome. :)

• 10 Jul 2012 Nataliemary26 said

Nataliemary26

Just booked the tour, departing 21st! New Years in Rome was just too good to pass up! Yay :) can’t wait to meet you all!

• 10 Jul 2012 sare said

sare

Yay thats so exciting :) where are you from nat?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.