Community_discussions_small  

Question

London&Paris plus Rome May 25th!

7 Feb 2012 lisamarie502 asked

lisamarie502

Who else here is going on this tour? It's my first tour and I'm doing it solo! I wanted to try and talk to some people who might be on the tour beforehand. I'm so excited!

• 7 Feb 2012 lisamarie502 said

lisamarie502

also i’m staying for another week after the tour and doing the rest of italy. anyone else planning on staying longer to travel??

• 1 Mar 2012 evo1xx said

evo1xx

Hey ! I’m doing this tour also I’m stay two days after and staying in rome area

• 15 Mar 2012 Larry said

Larry

Hey guys, I’ll be on this tour too! I may stay for another 2 days after the tour ends, but it depends if my local Roman contact will be in town.

• 29 Mar 2012 Christopher said

Christopher

Bought my flight tickets last night! … May 24th can’t come soon enough! Looking forward :)

• 25 Apr 2012 Christopher said

Christopher

Just recieved my travel documents in the mail last night! :)
    1 Month to go!

• 10 Jan 2013 BecF1708 said

BecF1708

Hi im doing this trip to & doing it solo. Rather excited!!! i wish i was staying longer but i leave once the tour finishes. Would love to talk to anyone else doing the trip

• 13 Feb 2013 LaurenG2013 said

LaurenG2013

Hey I am just doing the London and Paris leg of the tour, with two friends, but staying in Europe for a few weeks after the tour ends. I am so excited!!!

• 1 Apr 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

hey y’all I’ve booked the London and Paris tour for May 25th. I’m so excited. This will be my first time over seas and first time with contiki. I am going as a solo traveler. I arrive in London on Saturday around 1130am ..Does anyone want to meet up at airport and go together to hotel?.

• 3 Apr 2013 MonicaD said

MonicaD

On the same tour. This is my first contiki tour as well going with a friend. Can’t wait!!

• 4 Apr 2013 P4R1S G1RL said

P4R1S G1RL

I’m doing this tour also!!! I’m going solo and excited to meet some new people!!
    Can’t wait!!

• 5 Apr 2013 Lojones6 said

Lojones6

Hello! I’m on this tour, and doing it solo as well! I’ll be in London a day beforehand if anyone wants to meet up!

• 5 Apr 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Hey! I arrive on Saturday at airport

• 6 Apr 2013 Heather said

Heather

Hi! I’m doing this tour too and am going solo! I get to London Saturday morning!

• 7 Apr 2013 Lulu said

Lulu

Hello everyone, I’m doing this tour and I’ll be arriving in London on may 23rd. Doing it solo too, I’m quite nervous to be honest, haha.

• 3 May 2013 Chynna said

Chynna

I everyone! I am doing this tour as well! So excited i will see you all there.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.