Community_discussions_small  

Question

london to athens in may????

7 Feb 2012 Beck1986 asked

Beck1986

hi everyone , was just wondering if anyone was doin the london to athens on 4th may.. ?????

• 16 Feb 2012 jesswa25 said

jesswa25

hey! not the 4th but g=doing the 25th of may!!

• 16 Feb 2012 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

i was going then but i have changed to the 17th of may !

• 16 Feb 2012 Beck1986 said

Beck1986

o well … hope you’s have a blast, have you been on one before?

• 17 Feb 2012 jesswa25 said

jesswa25

Nope! have you? i’m pretty pumped!

• 17 Feb 2012 laurenameliaaa said

laurenameliaaa

no never before ! i cant find many people going on the same date so i no how you feel

• 19 Feb 2012 Beck1986 said

Beck1986

nope me neither, pretty excited … cant come quicker :) …. yeah i know , there are so many dates my date says its full and still noone, unless not many ppl are on the site ???

• 22 Feb 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

hey I am going on the London to Athens tour on the 4th of May :-)! Are you going to add on the Greek Island hoping as well?

• 28 Feb 2012 Beck1986 said

Beck1986

nah … im heading over to malaysia then back home.. finally someone going woo hoo, are u in london long b4 we jump on the bus?

• 28 Feb 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

Oh k cool, that will be amazing, how long will you be in Malaysia before flying home?:-). Yay its so exciting!! Yeah I arrive on the 28th of April and staying at the Royal National, when are you flying into London? :-)

• 29 Feb 2012 xxbrookelss said

xxbrookelss

Hey,
    My cousin and I will be doing the London to Athens tour starting May 4th. Also doing the Greek Island tour afterwards.

• 29 Feb 2012 Beck1986 said

Beck1986

yeah very very exciting, yeah i fly into london on the 28th and staying there too got some tours booked and a lot of down time too, who knows we might be room mates..lol.. have you been on contiki before? im only in Malaysia for 3 days but long enuf to do some cheap shopping :) what airline are you going with, im flying out of dubai with emirates
    Good to see more ppl going

• 29 Feb 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

Hey Brooke when are you and your cousin flying in? :-)
    Beck, I have also booked a couple, we could be room mates. No I have never travelled before, have you? cheap shopping sounds great hehe. I am flying on Etihad and fly into Heathrow at 1:15 pm, when will you be arriving?

• 29 Feb 2012 Beck1986 said

Beck1986

Im arriving at 1245pm, at heathrow. i have never travelled before either, but i think this may be the start of alot more to come :) how about u and your cousin brooke? have u done contiki before? we will all definatly catch up in london before we go. How old are the 3 of you? im 25, im trying to guess the rough age group we will have, and hoping im not going to be the oldest..lol

• 1 Mar 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

I’ll be 22 in a few weeks :-). I am sure you will not be the oldest Beck :-). Yay I cant wait :-)

• 1 Mar 2012 xxbrookelss said

xxbrookelss

we fly out may 2, it was the only flight we could get. nah we haven’t done contiki before. My cousin Jess has been to Bali and I’ve only been on a P&O cruise, so for me, technically its the first time overseas for me. We’re both 22. Well i’ll be 22 on tuesday march 6 haha.

• 1 Mar 2012 Jessica said

Jessica

Woo hoo, March babies hehe yay. Where abouts is everyone from? :-)

• 1 Mar 2012 xxbrookelss said

xxbrookelss

Best month :D

Jess and I are from the Central Coast. Just read our intinery, we land in Heathrow May 3rd 7am.. Hope we dont get jet lag! haha

• 2 Mar 2012 Beck1986 said

Beck1986

Im Sorry But i do think September is the best month..lol :) Im From the south coast down near bega, how bout you? Are you and jess flying straight over or are you going to stop over somewhere? i wouldnt know the first thing about jet lag but from what i hear, i dare say you will, people tell me that if you are tired, dont sleep untill the NIGHT you arrive, just keep battling on (which it shouldnt be too hard with all the excitment) .

• 2 Mar 2012 xxbrookelss said

xxbrookelss

haha. we stop over in singapore for a few hours. Is there anything else that we need to do? everything is booked and paid for. with extra tours do we book them now (and how) or do we book them on the tour? I’m assuming the travel agent has book everything for us… =|

• 2 Mar 2012 KarenMillen said

KarenMillen

i wouldnt know the first thing about jet lag but from what i hear, i dare say you will, people tell me that if you are tired
    http://www.e-coachbagsonsale.com
    http://www.karenmillenherveleger.com
    http://www.canadagoose-factoryes.com
    http://www.discountchristianlouboutinred.com

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion