Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience August 13th 2012?

7 Feb 2012 TriniExplorer asked

TriniExplorer

Hi guys

Anyone else doing European Experience - August 13th 2012? I'm booked along with a couple friends. We're all so excited, just can't wait!!!

Would love to find out who else is going.

Adi

• 17 Feb 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

Hi,

My name is Natalie and I am 26yrs old from Australia. I am booked for this tour and travelling solo so will be great to meet some people!

• 22 Feb 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Hi Natalie!

Yippppeeeee!! Great to finally find someone else on this tour. I’m 28 from Trinidad in the Caribbean. I started planning the trip as a solo and some friends decided to join me. We’re all coming from different countries: Canada, Germany, Trinidad and we’re all crazy excited. I’m sure it’ll be a great time!!!

• 28 Feb 2012 crazycooper87 said

crazycooper87

I have joined the group, lets find everyone else going on this awesome trip!!!!!!

• 3 Mar 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Beenn tryna find more people for ages!! The trip’s a definite departure so there;s at least 25 of us booked so hopefully they’ll turn up soon.

What day are you all getting to London? My friends and I are flying in on the 10th.

• 3 Mar 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

Hi Adi,
    I’m currently in Canada on a working visa so haven’t booked my flight yet but I do have a pre-night in London. I plan to do some solo travel after and if I have enough money left I will go to the carribean islands! Can’t wait to meet all of you, I’m sure this tour will be great :-)

• 5 Mar 2012 RenRoq said

RenRoq

Hi Guys!
    I’m Renee one of Adi’s friends from Trini great to finally connect with people from the group!
    This year is flying by so fast! before we know it we’ll be in London getting ready to start the trip! i’m way too excited!

Natalie which islands do you plan to visit? if you do end up going :)

• 6 Mar 2012 crazycooper87 said

crazycooper87

Hi All,
    I just finalised my plan and have now booked this trip!!!! Yeww cant wait!!!
    I will arrive in London from Australia, a few days before we leave. Only 5months 7 days to go haha

• 8 Mar 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

Hi Renee, I want to go to the Bahamas, Cuba, Dominican republic, Jamaica and cayman!! I’m hoping I will have enough money to do all :-)

• 12 Mar 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

Hey All – I finalised my trip this morning….I was having problems with the partial pay but SOOOO excited I got through this morning! GOING TO BE AWESOME! :)

• 12 Mar 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

Hey All – I finalised my trip this morning….I was having problems with the partial pay but SOOOO excited I got through this morning! GOING TO BE AWESOME! :)

• 12 Mar 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Hi Andy

Glad you’re joining us!! So good to finally find some tourmates :-)
    To answer your question from the other post I’m definitely doing the white wated rafting, very excited about that! Still not sure about the paragliding tho, might have to take a few shots before I get the nerve to do it hahaha.

• 12 Mar 2012 RenRoq said

RenRoq

Booked my flights today whoo hoo!! so excited!

Natalie i really hope you’re able to visit the islands it would be so great!

Hi Andy! the plan is to do the rafting but i have all the balls in the world now but when it comes time i hope they don’t shrivel up on me haha

• 12 Mar 2012 crazycooper87 said

crazycooper87

Hi Andy,
    Great to see more fellow travellers joining this trip. Cant wait to get on tour and out of the rat race haha.
    I have never been to europe as well, but have heard so much about it from friends and family. The paragliding looks like it will be awesome after seeing some footage on youtube.

• 13 Mar 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

Well I was in Europe about 15 years ago with family…kinda bummedI won’t have time to visit family in Italy but the tour is going to be sooo worth it! And….just givesme more reason to go back!! :)
    I’m counting down the days…..great to be able to talk to people before the trip….

• 14 Apr 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

Hi all, is anyone doing post touring? I would love to go to Greek islands, Spain and other destinations. Would rather not do it by myself!

• 17 Apr 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Hey Nat
    I wish I could but I’ve already used all my vacay days from work. Soo jealouse though I would LOVE to go to the Greek islands too!!

• 30 Apr 2012 melissa said

Default_avatar

Hey guys my partner and i are leaving for the UK in two weeks but finishing up with this contiki tour! Can’t wait going to be amazing!

• 1 May 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Hi Melissa,

Wow that’s so great, you guys have a ton of time over there! Have a great time and make sure you’ve got some fuel left in the tank for a kick ass contiki ;-)

• 13 May 2012 michaelcrook said

michaelcrook

Yeah i am going too!! Im from Australia and will arrive in London the day before the tour. So keen for the tour and to meet you guys!! :)

• 14 May 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

I am sooo excited for this trip – can’t wait to meet everybody going! As much as I want the day to come where I cross the ocean to the best trip of my life….I know that once it arrives it will fly by just as fast! Does anybody know if our tour is sold out?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion