Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience August 13th 2012?

7 Feb 2012 TriniExplorer asked

TriniExplorer

Hi guys

Anyone else doing European Experience - August 13th 2012? I'm booked along with a couple friends. We're all so excited, just can't wait!!!

Would love to find out who else is going.

Adi

• 14 May 2012 RenRoq said

RenRoq

you guys are getting me sooo excited all over again! the trip isn’t full as yet but it is a definite departure
    Andy fuh real the trip is gonna fly by soo fast before i kno it i will be back to work in trini planning my next contiki trip hahaha

• 14 May 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

I’ve been looking forward to getting away for soo long! Been going through alot of crap this past year and just having this time to travel on my own (which everybody seems to think I’m crazy about!) and meet some beautiful new people, see some amazing new places – I’m just really needing this break! Maybe meet somebody who will convince me to move to one of these wonderful places. LOL

• 15 May 2012 crazycooper87 said

crazycooper87

I agree Andy, it will fly when we are on tour but at least we can say we have done it!! It is going to be amazing. I don’t believe our tour is sold out yet as Contiki is still selling tickets for our dates.

I arrive the 9th! What is every one doing before the tour begins? The Olympics will still be on as well!
  • 15 May 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Renee and I get in on the morning of the 10th. Definitely want to get a little sightseeing in before the tour starts and also see if I can get to Olympic Park. Does anyone know if you’re allowed in/around the general area if your don’t have tickets? For sightseeing my major MUST DOs are Stonehenge and the WB Harry Potter Studio Tour! Been to London before so anything else would just be icing on the cake. common August!!!

• 16 May 2012 crazycooper87 said

crazycooper87

Just another quick one. Where are some places to stay in London? I need to find some accommodation ASAP

• 16 May 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Have you checked out the Royal National Hotel or the Imperial Hotel? These are the Contiki per-tour hotels so they’ll be full of Contiki travelers from different tours and They have good rates. Definitely not 5 star but should be decent and Contiki Basement where the pre- tour meeting take place and where the bus leaves from is in the Royal National. The Imperial is just up the street.

• 16 May 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

See – now i’m jealous because I want to arrive earlier to travel a bit before the tour begins. I believe I arrive the day before the tour starts – Sunday the 12th. We should make a plan to meet up sometime the day before for a couple bevys and a real get to know! :)

• 16 May 2012 RenRoq said

RenRoq

that sounds good! do u know where you’ll be staying?

• 16 May 2012 michaelcrook said

michaelcrook

From what I’ve seem there is a meeting at 7pm on Sunday the 12th (I may have the time wrong) so if we all go to that we can definately grab a couple of drinks after to aquatint ourselves before the trip :)

• 17 May 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

Hi all, it’s great our group is expanding! I arrive on Aug 11 and staying at the Royal National Hotel and would love to catch up for a drink or a bit of pre touring! Andy, there is a possibility I am doing a road trip to the East of Canada and would be great to catch up if I pass through your way :) Adi and Renee, unfortunately I won’t be visiting the islands in October but most likely Feb 2013 :)

• 29 May 2012 JulieVoort said

JulieVoort

Hey everyone! So excited for this trip, I’ll be traveling with my sister Kendall :) We’re from Canada and can’t wait to start this adventure with you all!!

• 29 May 2012 michaelcrook said

michaelcrook

Nice to see a couple more people join the group :) Excited to meet everyone!!

• 31 May 2012 Cawina ~the Explore~ said

Cawina ~the Explore~

Hello everyone! my name is Carina from Los Angeles, CA…I’m doing this trip too. Its my second contiki trip, im so excited to explore europe for the first time :) im going with a friend. Im also interested in meeting new friends in this trip! good times to come!!! :)

• 1 Jun 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Great! Bus is starting to fill up nicely. What day are you guys getting to London Carina?

• 3 Jun 2012 Red said

Default_avatar

Hey all. Been reading this thread for a while and thought i ought to pipe up and say hello. My Name is Warren and ill be arriving on 12th aug first thing. Im travelling with michael crook and would be keen to have a few either before and or after the meeting on the first night just to get to know you all

• 3 Jun 2012 Jade said

Jade

Hi Guys! Just booked this amazing trip! Very excited and can’t wait to get over there… Also travelling solo! I have booked accomodation at the Royal National Hotel, for the night prior to our departure. Will be great to meet you all in August!

• 3 Jun 2012 Red said

Default_avatar

hi jade. where are you travelling from?

• 3 Jun 2012 Red said

Default_avatar

hi jade. where are you travelling from?

• 3 Jun 2012 Jade said

Jade

Hi Red! I am heading off to the Greek islands for 3 weeks in July. I then head to Barcelona and back in London town on the 11th. Cant wait to embark on this amazing trip! Where are you traveling from?

• 3 Jun 2012 Red said

Default_avatar

cant go wrong with that can you… im heading straight to london from australia. definately looking at some further trips in the future though.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion