Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience August 13th 2012?

7 Feb 2012 TriniExplorer asked

TriniExplorer

Hi guys

Anyone else doing European Experience - August 13th 2012? I'm booked along with a couple friends. We're all so excited, just can't wait!!!

Would love to find out who else is going.

Adi

• 5 Jun 2012 Cawina ~the Explore~ said

Cawina ~the Explore~

Hey im arriving aug.14, yourself??

• 10 Jun 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Arriving in London on the 10th! Exactly 2 months today :)

• 11 Jun 2012 Craig said

Craig

Hi all,
    Just booked today and am that excited for a summer in europe!
    Not too long to go now!

• 11 Jun 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

Is anyone interested in doing some exploring on the 11 and 12th aug? I only have these 2 days free, wouldn’t mind doing the Harry potter tour :)

• 12 Jun 2012 michaelcrook said

michaelcrook

Harry potter tour does sound good, but i only arrive at 7am at Hethrow on the 12th after an epic flight so probably cant do that one because id really like to experience that one properly haha

• 13 Jun 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

I’m looking to get Harry Potter tickets for the 12th 1PM tour! You’re welcomed to join, a group of us are all going. Not sure about any other London sightseeing yet but staying at the Royal National which is pretty central to all the top attractions.

• 18 Jun 2012 Ozzy said

Default_avatar

Hey all, my names Ozzy and I’ll be doing this Contiki as well. I’m travelling alone from Australia (first time!) so it’ll be nice to meet some other people and have some great adventures together. Cant wait!
    X O

• 19 Jun 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

OK – I don’t know if I’m just out of the loop….but where are you guys finding these tours? lol – I would love to see the Harry Potter Tour with you!

• 19 Jun 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Haha I kinda stumbled onto it on Facebook. It just opened earlier this year and looks totally amazing! Here the link to the website
    http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/

• 20 Jun 2012 Red said

Default_avatar

Ill be in for the harry potter tour. i get in on the same flight as michael so ill see if i can drag him along. whrre in aus u from ozzy? 52 days till touch down!!!

• 20 Jun 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

I announce the count down every day at work….I think I’m making everybody jealous. I know I would be if I wasn’t me :)

• 20 Jun 2012 michaelcrook said

michaelcrook

Haha I do exactly the same lol 50 days and I’m on holidays, 53 till the tour starts!! :) haha

• 22 Jun 2012 JulieVoort said

JulieVoort

Kendall and I get in on the 10th, going to do a bit of sightseeing in London for a couple days before the tour. We’re staying at the hotel that the tour leaves from, so if anyone else is as well let us know! Also, I’m jealous of everyone’s extended trips…they sound amazing!!

• 22 Jun 2012 sofiyah said

sofiyah

hi everybody..my name is sofiyah..looking foward to having fun with my trini friends and my new travel buddies..i’m ready to explore ….

• 23 Jun 2012 nat-faye said

nat-faye

I am definitely in for the Harry Potter tour on the 12th! As for the 11th, I would love to tag along with anyone sightseeing :) Not long now, good to see more ppl joining the group this will be an awesome tour!!

• 23 Jun 2012 michaelcrook said

michaelcrook

Only arrive on the 12th and staying at the imperial though (down the road anyway) but yeah would be keen to do some sightseeing that day

• 23 Jun 2012 JessicaA said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! My name is Jessica and I’m from Canada I will be arriving in London on the 10 th of july! So excited to meet everyone and have a great trip.. Just counting down the days now… :D

• 24 Jun 2012 Ozzy said

Default_avatar

Hey Red,

I’m from Melbourne. Ill be jetting away on the 3rd however to visit some friends and family before I join you all for Contiki :)

• 24 Jun 2012 alice&dan said

alice&dan

Hi all,

Have just discovered this page. My partner Dan and I are booked in on this tour. We fly into London on the 9th August, have a few days checking out the sights and adjusting to the time zone. No plans yet so if people are around and keen to explore London between the 9th-12th Aug we will be out and about! Have had the tickets for this trip for ages but now its really starting to feel real.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

PS we are from NZ

• 28 Jun 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Hi everyone

We ended up getting the Harry Potter tickets for Saturday 11th @ 6:30PM as that was the only time available on the weekend for a group of 5. You’re all still welcome to join us!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion