Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience August 13th 2012?

7 Feb 2012 TriniExplorer asked

TriniExplorer

Hi guys

Anyone else doing European Experience - August 13th 2012? I'm booked along with a couple friends. We're all so excited, just can't wait!!!

Would love to find out who else is going.

Adi

• 29 Jun 2012 crazycooper87 said

crazycooper87

Hi All,

Not long to go now… YEW!!

• 30 Jun 2012 michaelcrook said

michaelcrook

Certainly is getting close!!! and from what i can see our tour is now full!!! :D

• 1 Jul 2012 Red said

Default_avatar
    6 weeks and we’ll be in our pre tour briefing… WOOT!!!
  • 3 Jul 2012 alice&dan said

alice&dan

How do you all know about this pre tour briefing? Are we missing some vital info somewhere?

• 3 Jul 2012 TriniExplorer said

TriniExplorer

Hey Alice&Dan,

The pre-tour meeting is mentioned on the itinerary webpage for this tour;
    http://www.contiki.com/destinations/europe/tours/114-european-experience

• 4 Jul 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

OK – I think the pretour is referring to the meet and greet with your tour group at 6pm right??? LOL, Sooo I’ve finally put everything together (as I will admit, I’ve been a bit confused with the dates) and I land on the 12th of August (leaving Canada on the 11th)….so now, I’m just jealous that it looks like everybody else is arriving earlier. Boo :( BUT….I would still love to get together with people BEFORE the 6pm meet n greet! I guess it’ll be easier once we find out what hotel we’re staying in….which we won’t get until 2 weeks before the trip! WOO HOO guys & gals….39 days!!!

• 4 Jul 2012 Red said

Default_avatar

Woot woot. so cant wait. is it a bad thing that i want to start planning my next contiki already?

• 4 Jul 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

NOOO….I’ve already been looking at everything. Is it bad that I was seeing what crazy things there is to do in Tyrol, Austria (other than white water rafting…I will be paragliding) and I got distracted searching real estate in Tyrol??? LOL

• 4 Jul 2012 michaelcrook said

michaelcrook

Still cant remember where ive seen it, i think it is in the tour pack, but i am 90% sure the meeting is at 7pm on the 12th of august, and its at the royal national hotel. and yeah i think its like a get to know each other basic rules of trip etc meeting. should be good anyway. Do we all still want to go get a drink after it?

• 4 Jul 2012 crazycooper87 said

crazycooper87

would love to have some drinks after or a few thousand!!!! To celebrate the trip ahead haha

• 5 Jul 2012 Red said

Default_avatar

I will definately be having a few before 7. Not sure where yet

• 5 Jul 2012 streeting said

Default_avatar

I am responding to the ‘edit’ portion. It is hard to go back so far in time to discover just when members of the Hebrew race/religion first faced discrimination in Europe.
    Click here to obtain more information Raspberry Ketone Supplement

• 5 Jul 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

I am so down for drinks afterwards….maybe even before! :)

• 5 Jul 2012 michaelcrook said

michaelcrook

Yeah before and after sounds better! Haha

• 6 Jul 2012 Red said

Default_avatar

Is anyone going to remember the briefing?

• 6 Jul 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

Hahaha….I am definitely going to remember the briefing. I think I arrive in London on the 12th at around noon….so hopefully I won’t be too “happy” during the briefing. I’m going to want to meet up with people prior to the meet….do we know if we’ll be staying in the royal national hotel for that night in London – or is that just the meeting place? I’ve googled a couple places around that hotel that would be neat to visit, obviously more fun with an entourage :)

• 6 Jul 2012 Tarryn said

Tarryn

Hi!
    My name is Tarryn and I am 21 years old ( Turning 22 on the trip!) from California! I just booked my trip and traveling solo! Cant wait to meet everyone!

• 6 Jul 2012 michaelcrook said

michaelcrook

The royal national is where the meeting is and where the tour starts the next morning. So wherever uve got a hotel booked is where to stay. I’m at the imperial which is just down the road. And yeah gonna be the same on that day haha only arrive at 8am. But yeah it’ll be good on arrival to go around London with some tour mates and drink along the way (for the jet lag or some excuse like that haha)

• 7 Jul 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

Welcome Tarryn! We wil have to celebrate your birthday on the trip! :) OK – So looks like I’m going to have to wait for my itinerary to be mailed to me…I booked everything (flight, trip, etc.) through contiki….so I hope they set me up for a hotel that night :) lol

• 7 Jul 2012 crazycooper87 said

crazycooper87

Can any of my fellow travel buddies give any advice on a fully sic back pack? I have no idea what is what!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.