Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience August 13th 2012?

7 Feb 2012 TriniExplorer asked

TriniExplorer

Hi guys

Anyone else doing European Experience - August 13th 2012? I'm booked along with a couple friends. We're all so excited, just can't wait!!!

Would love to find out who else is going.

Adi

• 9 Aug 2012 RenRoq said

RenRoq

leaving tomorrow!!! cannot WAIT to meet you guys!

• 11 Aug 2012 aisy said

Default_avatar

We’re here! Taking advantage of the free wifi at Contiki basement while we wait to check in. If anyone reads this, very keen to go out for drinks tonight. We’ll come back to check emails before we head out. Otherwise, see you all tomorrow night!

• 11 Aug 2012 Red said

Default_avatar

Michael and myself will be arriving in the morning. Just at singapore at the moment not sure what everyones plans are but keen to have a couple in the afternoon before the briefing. Will probably be at the basement from around 4ish if anyone wants to join

• 11 Aug 2012 aisy said

Default_avatar

Me and my friend Jade will meet you guys there around 4 :-) hope some others will be able to join too!

• 11 Aug 2012 AndySee said

AndySee

Omg that’s perfect for me! I land in London around 4 so I’ll be heading straight to the hotel afterwards hopefully be able to meet you guys for drinks! Can’t wait…just on layover in Montreal. See you all tomorrow!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion