Community_discussions_small  

Question

Spanish Spree May 20-June 3

7 Feb 2012 j.alexander asked

j.alexander

I'm ditching my friends to do this trip so I thought I'd see who is going so that I'll maybe semi-know people beforehand.

• 8 Feb 2012 j.alexander said

j.alexander

Also, I would love to hear about the trip for any people that have been to Spain and/or done the Spanish Spree tour.

• 8 Feb 2012 Teresiki said

Teresiki

HI!! I’m booked 20 May. where are you from? first contiki? are you going in a day early?

• 9 Feb 2012 j.alexander said

j.alexander

Hey, i’m from Edmonton, It’s my first Contiki, and I don’t get there til the 21st.

• 9 Feb 2012 Teresiki said

Teresiki

Contiki virgin! you will LOVE it. Just got back a month ago from Thai Island hopper west and Big indo china AMAZING. can’t wait to meet you.

• 11 Feb 2012 Melanie said

Default_avatar

hey I am soing the spanish spree May 20 too it will be my 3rd contiki looking forward to meeting some new faces where are yo all form I am form Vancouver, BC Canada! my name is Melanie! Do you guys have facebook!

• 11 Feb 2012 Melanie said

Default_avatar

So I will see you two in May 20 in spain!

• 11 Feb 2012 j.alexander said

j.alexander

Hey, yeah I’ve got facebook. Just under Josh Alexander in Edmonton, it has the same profile pic as here so it should be easy to find. Feel free to add me

• 12 Feb 2012 Melanie said

Default_avatar

ok I will thanks! looking forward to meet up with you in May!

• 12 Feb 2012 Melanie said

Default_avatar

Cant fine your facebook but you can add me my nme is Melanie Schwiersch that is my facebook feel free to add me and send me a fb message!

• 27 Mar 2012 Abre said

Default_avatar

Hey All, Ill be on this trip too! Will arrive in Madrid on the 20th. Anyone else arriving earlier ?

• 27 Mar 2012 Teresiki said

Teresiki

I am arriving the 20th in the evening and staying at the contiki hotel

• 27 Mar 2012 Abre said

Default_avatar

Great !! See you there !!

• 27 Mar 2012 StaceR said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I’m on this trip also, it will be my 2nd contiki and I had an amazing time on the 1st so hopefully this is the same! Im Stacey, from Aus (but I live in the UK at the moment). I arrive in Madrid on morning of 21st so will see u all there that afternoon :)

• 27 Mar 2012 Lisa-FL said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I just booked this tour!! So excited!! Can’t wait to meet you all! Anyone staying a few days after the tour?

• 29 Mar 2012 Gavin said

Gavin

Hey all! Looks like my friend and I will be joining you guys on this tour. It’s our first one, so we have noooo idea what to expect. Except when it comes to Ibiza. The activities there are pretty self-explanatory. Hahah. We arrive at noon on the 21st. Can’t wait to meet you guys!

• 30 Mar 2012 Melanie said

Default_avatar

Lisa I will be staying one extra night in madrid on the way back. staying in the contiki hotel!

• 11 Apr 2012 Teagan said

Teagan

Hi all, two friends and myself are also booked on this tour!!!! We get in midday on the 21st. My names Teagan and i live in Melbourne Australia :). I’m a travel agent for Flightcentre so any questions hit me up. Also feel free to add me on facebook (Teagan Pope) :D

• 11 Apr 2012 Reddickd said

Default_avatar

I love going on holidays because I always I have fun. For me it is the best time of the year. I’ve been to about 7 countries.
    Pure Raspberry Ketone

• 13 Apr 2012 Alana said

Default_avatar

My friend and I will be coming from New York! This is my 4th Contiki tour and can’t wait to meet all of you! We will be arriving 2 days before! Alana

• 13 Apr 2012 Teresiki said

Teresiki

Anyone know how/want to set up a fcebook page for our tour?
    someone on my last tour did it and it was great. we can post to eachother and try to meet up before the tour and post photos after. sorry I would but I wouldn’t know where to start!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.