Community_discussions_small  

Question

Spanish Spree May 20-June 3

7 Feb 2012 j.alexander asked

j.alexander

I'm ditching my friends to do this trip so I thought I'd see who is going so that I'll maybe semi-know people beforehand.

• 14 Apr 2012 Melanie said

Default_avatar

that wuld be cool to start a fb page up! but how do you do that?

• 2 May 2012 mikey0727 said

Default_avatar

Hi All!

I am a late addition to this tour, this will be my second contiki, and the first one was a blast! so I have high expectations!

Facebook – if anyone wants to chit-chat before hand:
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/MikeyG0727

• 2 May 2012 Rona said

Default_avatar

Hi all – looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone in just about 2 1/2 weeks! I’m Rona, going to Spain from New York with my friend Alana who posted a few weeks ago. This will be my first Contiki trip and first time to Spain!

• 3 May 2012 StaceR said

Default_avatar

hey guys, i just tried to create a facebook group for our tour as we did that on my last contiki and it was a really great way of chatting before and after the trip, however I don’t seem to be able to create the group without adding people to it at the same time. So if you wanna add me on facebook then feel free and then I can try and create the group and add you to it :) Name is Stacey Rainbird (I think i’m the only one out there so shouldnt be too hard to find!). Cheers.

• 6 May 2012 Lisa-FL said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I arrive the morning of May 21st around 10. Let me know if anyone is around that afternoon to meet up & roam around before we meet up with the group. :)

• 6 May 2012 mikey0727 said

Default_avatar

Hey All -

Lisa, Im landing at 9:15 AM, so I will be around -

Also, Stacey created a Facebook group for our trip
    “Contiki Spanish Spree 21st May-3rd June 2012!”
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/323642511039638/

Cant wait!
    Mikey

• 7 May 2012 MarieDrolet said

MarieDrolet

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to leave Canada to finaly live the Spanish Spree! This is my first Contiki and I can’t wait to see you all! My name is Marie-Ève Drolet-Mailhot if you want to add me on facebook, but please send me a message. I’ll stay one more night at the end of the trip, I don’t know yet where to sleep…

• 7 May 2012 MarieDrolet said

MarieDrolet

I can’t find the facebook page…

• 10 May 2012 kseadon said

Default_avatar

hi everyone! just booked this spanish spree trip yesterday so excited for it! I’m from Canada but staying in the UK right now for a few month. look forward to meeting everyone, you can add me on Facebook my name is Kayla Seadon

im also trying to find the group page but can’t find it, can anyone add me and then add me to the group?
    thanks !

• 17 May 2012 Bizzle said

Bizzle

Hola! I’m B from Australia. I’m arriving on the 20th about 2pm and staying at the Contiki hotel – hope to meet up with some of you other early arrivers. You can find me on facebook here facebook.com/b1zzl3
    (Bernadette Smyth)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.