Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern (NY - LA) 19th Aug 2011

31 Oct 2010 coralee said

Default_avatar
Hi everyone! I am booked in for this trip! Just wondering if anyone else is?
  • 5 Dec 2010 Explorer1171753 said

Default_avatar

Hi Coralee I am also booked on this trip – my docs came today so very excited! Chloe

• 5 Dec 2010 coralee said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    Yea it should be good! Whereabouts you from? what docs did you get? I haven’t got any yet but I’m going through a travel agent so I might have to see them. You doing any travelling before or after your tour?

• 17 Jan 2011 Katie said

Katie

Hay I’m Katie and i’m doing the Northern Adventure(formerly Northern Escape) on the 31 august and i will be join the GN in Chicago

• 17 Jan 2011 coralee said

Default_avatar

Hi Katie! will be good to meet you! whereabouts you travelling from?

• 20 Jan 2011 Katie said

Katie

Hay Coralee i’m from Brisbane, where are you from. I will be in Chicago on the 29th August and spend two days before the tour starts and 4 days in L.A after the tour

• 20 Jan 2011 coralee said

Default_avatar

Hi Katie,
    I’m from brissy too! hope that you and you’re weren’t affected by the floods! I’ll be in La for a couple of nights after as well. It’ll be a great trip I think. If you want to add me to facebook it’s coraleesmith@hotmail.com

• 20 Jan 2011 Katie said

Katie

Cool, yeah no i wasn’t affected in the floods i live on the north side so is good, what about you. yeah i will add you

• 20 Jan 2011 Katie said

Katie

Hay Coralee, just having issue’s with adding you to facebook, you can add me just search for Katrina Miller Cheers

• 13 Apr 2011 Kylz 86 said

Default_avatar

Hi Ladies, My name is kylie and myself and my boyfriend are coming on the Grand Northern too !!

• 4 May 2011 Courtnie said

Courtnie

Hi Ladies,
    My name is Courtnie and myself and my friend Jemma from Christchurch and Nadine from QLD like myself will be joining you on this trip :)
    Looking forward to it!

• 4 May 2011 Katie said

Katie

sweet i will be joining in Chicago on the 31 august, can’t wait looks like its going to be an awsome trip, is anyone staying a couple of days after the trip in L.A we could hang out after

• 9 May 2011 tahlia_89 said

Default_avatar

I just booked the Grand Northern tour as well!

Seeing a little of the West Coast with a friend before flying to NYC, spending 2 days there until the tour starts :) Anyone else in NY before hand?

• 23 May 2011 Charis said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m booked for this trip too. Planning on staying in LA for a few days after, anyone know of any good hostels?

• 23 May 2011 Courtnie said

Courtnie

Hi again.
    Nadine and myself are in LA for 3 from august 13th, flying to NYC on the 16th, staying in Manhattan for 3 nights…at the end of the tour we are at the Kyoto Hotel (Contiki preferred) for one night then we are going to Anaheim/Disneyland for 2 days – flying home on the 14th. Cannot wait! I am so excited. Have you done a Contiki before?

:)

• 23 May 2011 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

hey Courtnie, must set a page for the trip. Will be a awesome trip.

• 24 May 2011 Amanda111 said

Amanda111

Hey everyone! I’m on the North by North East tour which starts with you in NYC and ends in Chicago. Then I’m off to do some solo travel around DC and NYC. I’m from Melbourne so looking forward to some warm weather for once. Can’t wait to meet everyone!!

• 25 May 2011 Katie said

Katie

Hi Courtnie I’m also staying in L.A from the 13 to 16 in Kyoto then flighing out to san francisco for four days can’t wait only 11 weeks to go.

• 25 May 2011 Courtnie said

Courtnie

woohoo!! 11 weeks to go! im glad that Im going to Disneyland at the end of the tour! seems to be a few people from Brisbane on here!

• 25 May 2011 Amanda111 said

Amanda111

Courtnie, Disneyland is great! I wish I’d gone for 2 days cos there is so much to do there so you’ve planned it well. 11 weeks! So excited!

• 25 May 2011 Katie said

Katie

sure is, i’ve already been to disneyland in hong kong it realy good the fierworks are awsome, i’m going to unversal studios

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion