Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Northern (NY - LA) 19th Aug 2011

31 Oct 2010 coralee said

Default_avatar
Hi everyone! I am booked in for this trip! Just wondering if anyone else is?
  • 25 May 2011 Courtnie said

Courtnie

We’ve got the two days at Disneyland/Adventure Park because so many people told us we would need at least two days. Getting very excited…now it is just save, save, save! I think we are doing Universal Studios and the other Hollywood esque stuff at the start when we first get there. I just hope we don’t get that Contiki Cough we all ended up with on our Europe trip!!

• 25 May 2011 Amanda111 said

Amanda111

I liked Universal more cos I’m a film buff, but they’re both fun.
    If you get the chance, go to a Medieval Times dinner. It’s around 40mins from Hollywood and a really fun night if you want to do something completely different. www.medievaltimes.com

• 27 May 2011 deano84 said

deano84

Yes Courtnie lets stay well away from the Contiki Cough this time! I will be packing a suitcase of antibiotics just in case :)

• 27 May 2011 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

Hi all, cant wait to get back travelling again, have made a page for this trip Contiki Grand Northern (NY – LA) 19th Aug 2011. hope to catch all of you on there some time.
    Andy

• 19 Jun 2011 rosanne89 said

rosanne89

I’m a bit late to the party by the looks of it, but my sister and I are also doing the Grand Northern on the 19th of August! We’re from Perth :)

• 4 Jul 2011 Explorer1252646 said

Default_avatar

My sister and I are also doing this tour! We’re from Melbourne… so excited, this is our first contiki! :)

• 5 Jul 2011 Amanda111 said

Amanda111

Hey, I’m from Melbourne too! Come join the trips Facebook group if you haven’t already
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_226035017408343

• 16 Jul 2011 Tegan said

Tegan

Me! I’m coming from New Zealand… coming alone so very nervous, I dont want to get lost before the trip ….first time everywhere except LA where I was a week ago

• 17 Jul 2011 Ashlea said

Ashlea

Hi everyone, seems like there will be a fair few Aussies on this tour! I’m from Tasmania, and I will be doing the Grand Northern tour with my brother, Alex. This will be his first Contiki, and it will be my third!

We are staying in NYC for 6 nights before the tour and in LA for 3 nights afterwards.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion