Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Adventurer 18th August 2012

8 Feb 2012 Jaydebrown asked

Jaydebrown

Just wondering if any one else will be attending this tour?

• 1 Mar 2012 Christy0381 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I just called my travel agent to get pricing for this tour. Did you book it yet??

• 1 Mar 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Hi Jayde, I am doing this tour! I booked it a few months ago! Are you going with friends or on your own? :)

• 3 Mar 2012 Jaydebrown said

Jaydebrown

Hi Christy and Mandy, My boyfrend and I are travelling on this tour and we’re all booked in counting down the days until we go!
    Where are you from? We’re from Melbourne.

• 4 Mar 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Hey, Im from Adelaide :) I booked my trip a few months ago and like you am counting down the days! Have you done much travelling before? Ive done a european contiki about 4 years ago with some friends and also ive been to america a couple of times – but this will be the first time ive travelled on my own!

• 30 Mar 2012 Jen1226 said

Jen1226

Hi! I am from Boston and am thinking of booking this trip and traveling by myself, I went on a contiki trip to italy last year with a friend and loved it

• 30 Mar 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Hey there Jen, thanks for the post! Thats great that you are thinking about booking this trip! Let me know if you end up booking it! I think it will be a fun tour!! :)

• 31 Mar 2012 Jen1226 said

Jen1226

Hi mandy, just booked today. I agree it looks like so much fun. Can’t wait!!!

• 1 Apr 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Awesome!! thanks for letting me know Jen!! So excited!! Are you going anywhere before or after the tour or are you just doing the greek islands?

• 2 Apr 2012 Jen1226 said

Jen1226

I can’t wait!! I wish I had more time off of work to travel more, but the greek islands is the only tour/travel I am doing, what about you?

• 2 Apr 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

yeah im the same, im just doing the greek island tour, and staying in Athens one night extra either side of the trip. Heaps of people keep saying to me – “you’re only going for 2 weeks, is that all, why dont you go for longer yada yada” but its hard cause i have a full time job and no one will be able to do my work while im away so i cant really go for much longer!!! Thanks for letting me know the link to the facebook group!! :)

Jen1226

lol same here. So I made a mistake I am actually going on the greek island hopping trip instead of the greek adventurer (the names are so similar & it starts the same day), but Im sure both trips are going to be a lot of fun

• 2 Apr 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

hehe yeah they all sound so similar dont they – might get a bit confusing!! Yeah both trips sound like fun! hope you have an awesome time!!

Jen1226

Thanks, you too!

• 17 Apr 2012 Jaydebrown said

Jaydebrown

Hey Mandy sorry about the late reply, I’ve been to Japan with others before and James has been to Thailand with others, so this is our first time travelling together and our first time in Europe. Before we start the greek island tour James and I would have already travelled on the 18 Day Contiki European whirl and spent time in London. We’re leaving Melbourne on the 22nd of July and were travelling on afterwards. Not long to go now I cant wait

• 17 Apr 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Awesome! I have been to Europe before and its amazing! I havent been to Greece though so it will be a new experience for me! I am nervous about travelling on my own but obviously once the tour starts i wont be alone!! Thats great that you will be doing another tour before the Greek Island one – how exciting! You will have to tell me all about it when we meet up! :)

• 13 May 2012 ncalafati said

ncalafati

Hi All!!

i too am thinking of joining these dates and is traveling solo.

• 13 May 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

awesome :) Let me know if you end up booking!

• 14 May 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Hi Genevieve, there are two similar Greek Island tours – one is called Greek Island Hopping and the other is Greek Island Adventurer – so not sure which one you are thinking of booking! I think one starts on the 16th Aug and the other on the 18th! Its a bit confusing!

• 14 May 2012 ncalafati said

ncalafati

booked in.
    im totally excited.

i am thinking of staying an extra night after the tour. are you staying an extra night at our last leg’s accomodation mandy?

• 14 May 2012 Mandy321 said

Mandy321

Cool!!! Yes im excited too! i booked mine end of last year so it feels like i have been waiting for ages for this trip! haha. Yes i am staying an extra night before and after the trip in Athens :) I tend not to sleep on planes so I think it would be good for me to arrive a day early so I can be refreshed the next day for when the tour starts!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion