Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl leaving London, May 31st!! Anyone?

8 Feb 2012 Rebecca asked

Rebecca

Me and my friend booked this tour and I was seeing if anyone else has booked it yet?? Its going to be awesome!!

• 14 Feb 2012 Anya said

Default_avatar

i am traveling on my own and was going to do the escapade tour but i think i may do this one instead! how old are you guys and where are you from?? Anya :)

• 14 Feb 2012 Rebecca said

Rebecca

That would be exciting, I think you should! I’m 22 and from California. We have talked to a couple people on the tour and everyone sounds so nice! Where are you from?

• 14 Feb 2012 za_eldup_248 said

Default_avatar

Hi

I’m booking this tour as well. Travelling solo for the first time, really looking forward to it.

• 14 Feb 2012 Anya said

Default_avatar

Awesome! I’m 18 from Gisborne New Zealand. I’m doing this as my oe before i start uni. I’m so excited!!!!

• 14 Feb 2012 Rebecca said

Rebecca

Hey everyone! How exciting! Me and my friend started a facebook group so we can all chat and get to know each other. Here is the link:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/242082062542449/
    Feel free to join so we can get to know each other. :)

• 15 Feb 2012 Loren said

Default_avatar

Hey guys Im doing this tour to, its my first big trip, and its by myself to so nervouse as but cant wait!!!! And Anya Im from nz tooooooo oh yea!

• 8 Mar 2012 Sara said

Default_avatar

Hey!

Im on this tour too :) yay finally found people. I was worried for a little there…
    Ill join fb :)
    SO excited!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion