Community_discussions_small  

Question

Do the China tours ever fill up?

8 Feb 2012 ShaneM asked

ShaneM

I have heard lots of good things about contiki and how awesome the tours are.

I am very interested in China but looking at a recent cancellation of a tour in April and that none seem to fill up are they not that popular?

Would appreciate some feedback from anyone who has been... and if people are reading this thinking of going let me know some dates and we can get a group going.

Thanks

Shane.

• 22 Feb 2012 carla89 said

Default_avatar

Hi. I’ve booked for the may 14th china tour.

• 23 Feb 2012 christina said

christina

If you were looking at tours for April for China, the April 16th just got confirmed, and I am going on that!
    I know that the china adventure is a fairly new tour to contiki, so that might be the reason!

• 27 Feb 2012 jpw202 said

Default_avatar

Shane – if you’re booking definitely look for the guaranteed departures – my May 28th departure got cancelled and I had to switch to the May 14th.

Carla89 – I’m now on the same tour as you! This is my 3rd Contiki but first time to Asia, so really excited! Have you done Contiki before?

• 2 Mar 2012 JakeP said

JakeP

My April 2nd tour is confirmed. I’m so excited only a month away!

• 6 Mar 2012 MikeJM said

Default_avatar

Hello,

If all goes to plan, I will be booked on the 14 May departure this afternoon.
    Exciting times!

Mike

• 8 Mar 2012 Explorer1203249 said

Default_avatar

Well Jake, seems that it´s only me and you on the arpril 2nd!

• 12 Apr 2012 travelbug said

Default_avatar

I’m booked for the May 14 China tour. Super excited, my first tour with contiki and I’m traveling by myself. Those of you going in April let us know how it goes…

• 14 Apr 2012 Carts said

Carts

Hey Shane
    I’m booked for the 29th October (along with at least one other person I found in the forums)
    Doesn’t have definite departure, so I hope we get the numbers needed!

• 15 Apr 2012 Chrisw77 said

Chrisw77

Hey Shane I’m going on the same tour as Carts. I think they need a minimum of 21 to kick the tours off. I heard the 29th October may be the best contiki crew yet :).

• 14 May 2012 linda said

linda

has anyone booked a 12 days china adventure commencing on 25th June 2012 or knows anyone that is traveling that date?

• 4 Apr 2013 Mel said

Mel

Well since you guys have all done this tour now, im wondering whether your tours booked up? are the tours the same sizes as the european and american ones? ive done both a europe one and a USA one.. i loved the big group sizes. I just booked in for October this year so if anyone has an info for me about it that would be great! especially those of you that went in october last yr!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion