Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Adventurer 7 July, 2012?

9 Feb 2012 Katie asked

Katie

Travelling solo, anyone else on this tour :)

• 11 Feb 2012 George_Toronto said

Default_avatar

hey i’m planning on booking this tour, havent yet but i already booked my plane ticket, im travelling solo too!

• 11 Feb 2012 Katie said

Katie

Hi Geo, thats great to hear! Are you planning on spending time in Athens before and after the tour?

• 12 Feb 2012 George_Toronto said

Default_avatar

maybe i get in athens at 1030 am…and im in greece til august 24th visiting family so i might stay in athens for a bit after! :)

• 13 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’ve just started a free online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and we’re trying to get the word out. We have postcards for the places you’re going so please spread the word around your tour. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 12 May 2012 kristinas28 said

Default_avatar

hey! I will be on this tour with 2 of my other girl friends. we are heading into athens a day earlier and staying a couple days after. coming from new york.

• 13 May 2012 George_Toronto said

Default_avatar

thats sweet ill be in athens a day early too I’m coming from toronto…i leave july 6th and get to athens on the 7th

• 13 May 2012 Katie said

Katie

Hey Kristina & George great to hear from you both I look foward to meeting you! I’m getting so excited about this tour as I’ve never traveled Europe before, it should be a blast!
    Kristina will you and your girlfriends be staying at the Oceanis the day before?

• 20 May 2012 Hayley said

Default_avatar

Hello fellow Contiki travellors. Myself (Hayley, South African) and two friends – girl (Chloe) from South Africa and guy (Anthony) from Austalia will be on this tour :) I am currently working in Belgium and summer is coming so in 48days we will be having fun in the sun for sure!!

• 28 May 2012 Chloe said

Chloe

hello! I’m the South African girl called Chloe! :)

• 28 May 2012 Katie said

Katie

Hi Chloe thanks for repsoonding to this post, I look forward to meeting you and your friends. I will be traveling solo for my first time and am a little nervous, so it will be great to see some familiar faces on the tour. Not to long to go now :)

• 29 May 2012 Chloe said

Chloe

Hello Katie, so glad to hear you going it alone..I’m doing another Contiki before this one, European Experience (20day) completely on my own and its my first time overseas!!! So also nervous but so excited to travel and meet so many new people! :) Can’t wait!

• 10 Jul 2012 Jessica said

Default_avatar

Hi friends! I am doing the tour next week…how was it?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion