Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Encounter Winter 27th November

16 Apr 2010 MissAdventure said

MissAdventure
Hello! Just wondering whether anyone on here is doing the European Encounter Tour on the 27th of November!? I'm from Canberra, Australia and me and my friend have just put our deposit down!
  • 21 May 2010 MissAdventure said

MissAdventure

So, my friend and I are thinking of moving to the one that is in Rome on Christmas day and Paris on New Years. Cause Paris at New Years sounds awesome!

• 5 Jun 2010 Renee26Adelaide said

Renee26Adelaide

A friend and I are doing the 27th… we’re from adelaide. Do you know which one you are doing yet?

• 6 Jun 2010 MissAdventure said

MissAdventure

We are doing the 27th Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> As long as it isn’t canceled.

• 9 Jun 2010 Renee26Adelaide said

Renee26Adelaide

well hopefully it doesnt get cancelled lol… Im fairly excited. Have you been overseas before? My friend and I have never been…

• 9 Jun 2010 MissAdventure said

MissAdventure

My friend has been over seas heaps of time with family but I’ve only been to New Zealand, which was really fun! But not as exciting as this is going to be!!

My mum just found really cheap flights to London

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/t…sx4.html?autostart=1

but the offer finishes before we go! Which is terrible Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 9 Jun 2010 Renee26Adelaide said

Renee26Adelaide

Awww oh wells! So are you guys all booked and stuff? Thinking we should make a FB group for the tour date… might be easier to keep intouch with everyone..

• 27 Jul 2010 Tinks said

Default_avatar

Hello all….
    My name is Ryan or ‘Tinks…’
    I’ve just read through this discussion and it is making me very excited…
    So my story is that I not yet confirmed this tour yet, although I am putting together a round the world trip so i am just trying to get it all together, but I have a temp booking for the European Encounter Winter tour leaving on the 27th of November…
    I’m 24 and from Victoria and I’ll be travelling alone, so look forward to meeting all of you….
    I cannot wait…
    Take it easy,
    Tinks

• 28 Jul 2010 MissAdventure said

MissAdventure

Oh I totally forgot to reply! No we haven’t booked anything yet! We are so unorganized! We have the money but we both work too much! Hoping to pay the flights in the next week Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> oh and I made a facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=140516395969142

hopefully that link works :S

Hey Tinks, I hope you do come! Round the world… that sounds sooo cool! I wish I had the time to do that. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> You’ll have to keep us up to date on whether your coming along! I hope I get to meet you!

• 28 Jul 2010 Tinks said

Default_avatar

Yeah I will hopefully hear back from my travel agent today, he is just finalizing the last letter leg of my trip, but I am pretty sure it will be all good…
    Do u guys know when u are getting into London or whether or not u have extra days before or after the tour?
    It’s really not all that far away, just hanging out to get the Uni course over and done with and disappear overseas for a while…

• 1 Aug 2010 Renee26Adelaide said

Renee26Adelaide

Yay!! More people lol. i was beginning to think I was the only one going. I am all booked and can’t wait! I now have 2 friends who have joined the trip… all from little old Adelaide. I had made a facebook group too… Oooops. Link: http://www.facebook.com/group….8302270524721&ref=ts

Mega excited, not long now at all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Renee26Adelaide

Ps Ryan… me and the two I am going with are getting to London on the 24th and meeting with another couple of people over there for the few days before we all contiki…

• 1 Aug 2010 Tinks said

Default_avatar

Oh yeah, nice one….
    Well I think I have two or three nights in London before the tour and another two or three at the other end…
    Should try and catch up for a meet and greet (DRINK!!!) before we head off on contiki…

Renee26Adelaide

That sounds very much like what we are doing Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> We are going back to Amsterdam for four days after the tour. Should definitely catch up before the tour – will be good to meet people before we start. Are you on facebook?

• 3 Aug 2010 Tinks said

Default_avatar

Hey Renee, Yeah that sounds great…. I will stay in London for three extra days following the tour before flying to NY… Its all so exciting…
    I’m not actually on Facebook at the moment, I was but have recently deactivated it… Just needed to get off the book for a while, you know how it goes…

• 4 Aug 2010 Renee26Adelaide said

Renee26Adelaide

Haha!! A few of my friend have done that lately. You’ll be back Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 4 Aug 2010 Tinks said

Default_avatar

Haha….. Time will tell…

• 23 Aug 2010 Renee26Adelaide said

Renee26Adelaide

Hey explorer Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Pretty sure there is a good chance we might see snow at most of the places if not all. Dont quote me on that though, just teling you what I’ve heard lol. If you end up booking feel free to join our FB group http://www.facebook.com/rohan….8302270524721&ref=ts

• 3 Oct 2010 Robbo13 said

Default_avatar

Hey any room for any oldie on tour haha? Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->
    30yo in Perth off to see the relies in nov, but god i know im gonna need to get away from them somehow Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 5 Oct 2010 Renee26Adelaide said

Renee26Adelaide

lol you arent that old Robbo… Im 26!

Plently of room left by the looks of it…

Join our FB group if you end up joining us.

http://www.facebook.com/group….8302270524721&ref=ts

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Oct 2010 Robbo13 said

Default_avatar

Hey Renee Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    well i got told theres limited seats so might be a few going hey, an hopefully somone older then me haha..

Ooh a facebook page how organised..hehe ill have to pop me head in Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion