Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Encounter Winter 27th November

16 Apr 2010 MissAdventure said

MissAdventure
Hello! Just wondering whether anyone on here is doing the European Encounter Tour on the 27th of November!? I'm from Canberra, Australia and me and my friend have just put our deposit down!
  • 9 Oct 2010 Explorer1195425 said

Default_avatar

Oopps! Realised I made a post in the wrong forum. Hopefully this is the right one now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hi everyone!
    Thought I would say a quick hello I’m from Brisbane. I’ve booked myself on the European Encounter on the 27th of Nov. Can’t wait!! Will be in London a couple of days beforehand and staying a few days afterwards. Look forward to meeting everyone.
    - Patricia

• 10 Oct 2010 Renee26Adelaide said

Renee26Adelaide

Not long now Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Join our FB group if you are on FB Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Oct 2010 AussieTravella said

Default_avatar

Hey all,

My name is Rachel and I just booked myself on this tour!! Not far away now…just have to get myself to England! I am from Perth but currently in the USA…so excited about the tour!

• 13 Oct 2010 Robbo13 said

Default_avatar

Hey Rachel, nice workSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->…looks like were the perth representatives Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 13 Oct 2010 MissAdventure said

MissAdventure

Yay! Welcome Rachel.

I’ve never been to Perth… Should most likely travel Australia once I get back from Europe Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

I can’t wait to meet you all!

• 23 Nov 2010 Explorer1218490 said

Default_avatar

Evening all – you can add another one from Perth to the list. I’m Tom and looking forward to catching up with you all. Flying out on Thursday afternoon, can’t wait.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.