Community_discussions_small  

Question

Road to Athens Greek Island Cruise April 2012

12 Feb 2012 Malori asked

Malori

Anybody going on the tour from London to Athens then the Greek island cruise, from April 22 - May 14 2012?

Any Canadians?
I'm traveling solo and hoping to know someone before I show up :)

• 18 Feb 2012 SarahL said

SarahL

Hi! Me and my friend are doing to the road to Athens in April ( no island cruise though :( ) The trip is finally getting close now, I am so excited. We are both from Kingston in Ontario. It’s good to know there will be another Canadian!

• 20 Feb 2012 Malori said

Malori

Awesome!!
    Yeah I heard that the majority that go to Europe are Australians so that’ sweet.

• 24 Feb 2012 kidkillawatt said

kidkillawatt

hey there. I’m doin the 22april road to Athens with Greek sailing also. I can’t wait!

• 24 Feb 2012 Kurt_T said

Kurt_T

Hey! I’m on this tour and travelling solo from Australia :)

• 22 Mar 2012 SarahL said

SarahL

It’s getting so close! I can’t wait!

• 31 Mar 2012 Kurt_T said

Kurt_T

When does everyone fly in to London?

• 31 Mar 2012 SarahL said

SarahL

21st

• 5 Apr 2012 SHAUNA said

SHAUNA

Hello I was wondering if you all have the list of hotels, I was wanting to look into each one before I go in September. Thanks

• 9 Apr 2012 grahamwe said

grahamwe

Hey, Im on april 22 road to athens also! No island cruise either thou. Rolling solo and from Kelowna, BC so ya got another Canadian! Flying into London on the 20th , getting pretty excited!

• 9 Apr 2012 Malori said

Malori

I’m flying out on the 22. But it seems kinda late, like I dont arrive in London until 1:30 ish on the 23rd..
    is that actually too late?? What time does the touring stuff all meet up?

• 9 Apr 2012 kidkillawatt said

kidkillawatt

hiya guys! im gettin pretty stoked! i should be getting to the Imperial Hotel London on the 22nd. @Malori there should be a contiki sign with meeting times or the front desk will know when and were we meet up, when you check in just tell them you are with the contiki and they will set you up! i cant wait!!!! how is everyone else? gettin excited?!

• 9 Apr 2012 Malori said

Malori

thanks!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion