Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Photo with the guards

24 Jun 2008 Sarah24 said

Default_avatar
I've heard that if you go around the back of Clarence house you are able to get your photo taken with one of the famous guards.

Is this true?
  • 24 Jun 2008 Sarah24 said

Default_avatar

Thanks Matty V.

So you’re allowed to take photos with them?

• 24 Jun 2008 Cyphus said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Sarah24:
    Thanks Matty V.

So you’re allowed to take photos with them?

yep…… They never move/won’t say anything. lol. I’ve seen some rather interesting poses, next to/ in front of the guards

• 25 Jun 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

True that – there’s a whole range of clowns out there that will do anything to try and make them laugh but they don’t. They can get in big trouble if they do.

I remember when I was living in the UK that, during the peak of summer, one of them fainted and was fired because he ultimately, left his duties. Not good.

• 26 Jun 2008 YngWseWmn said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by PinaI:
    True that – there’s a whole range of clowns out there that will do anything to try and make them laugh but they don’t. They can get in big trouble if they do.

I remember when I was living in the UK that, during the peak of summer, one of them fainted and was fired because he ultimately, left his duties. Not good.

LMAO!!! “Fired for leaving his duties!” OMG, that is SO funny to me. What did they expect the poor guy to do??! I would have loved to see that pink slip! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.