Community_discussions_small  

Question

Any one going on Simply Italy May 19th-31st 2012

13 Feb 2012 Brooke asked

Brooke

Hi, my name is Brooke and I am traveling solo from San Diego, Ca. This is my first Contiki trip and I am really excited. Let me know if your going so we can get to know each other before the trip

• 14 Feb 2012 Shane21 said

Shane21

Hey I am Shane and I am going on the Simply Italy trip in April. I havent found anyone yet that was going the same time as me. But when I get back i will post pictures and tell you about it.

• 14 Feb 2012 Kim said

Default_avatar

Hi Brooke,
    My name is Kim and I will be on the same trip as you – Simply Italy starting May 19. This is my first Contiki trip as well.

• 25 Feb 2012 Brooke said

Brooke

Hi Kim,

How are you? Sorry it’s been so long for me to respond. Where do you live? How old are you? Are you going on the trip solo or with any friends?

• 5 Mar 2012 Kim said

Default_avatar

Hi Brooke,
    I am doing well and I am VERY excited about this upcoming trip. Only 75 more days to go! I live in Indianapolis, IN. I do not have any friends going with me on this trip, but I am excited to meet new friends in Italy.
    How about you, are you going with anyone you know?

• 14 Mar 2012 Brooke said

Brooke

Hi,
    No I am going solo as well! Yes I am very excited as well to meet new people and see the sights!

• 15 Mar 2012 Tarrell said

Default_avatar

Hey Brooke and Kim,
    My name is Tarrell, sounds like Darrell with a T, just FYI to get that awkard pronounciation factor out of the way lol. Im a prairie boy from Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada. I am coming on this trip alone, and this is my first Contiki tour as well, so i am very excited to meet new friends and to have a great experience with you all!

• 30 Mar 2012 Kim said

Default_avatar

Hi Tarrell and Brooke,
    Only 51 more days until our trip! It will be great to meet you both in person.

• 20 Apr 2012 Brooke said

Brooke

Less than a month away!!!

• 11 May 2012 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone…this is also my first solo trip. Can’t wait till the 20th. Im from NB Canada, and this is going to be a post graduation treat for myself :)

• 11 May 2012 Sarah said

Default_avatar

Hi Brooke, Kim and Tarrell.
    My name is Sarah and I am also going solo on this trip. I am 26 yrs old from a small town in NB Canada. This is a post graduation treat for myself, can’t wait until the 20th.
    Sarah :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.