Community_discussions_small  

Question

Oktoberfest, September 25th-30th 2012, whos keen?

14 Feb 2012 kdub_kiwi asked

kdub_kiwi

Hey would be keen to meet anyone going on the Oktoberfest Time Out tour leaving london 25th sep-30th. Gonna be a good trip

• 14 Feb 2012 kelly_m said

kelly_m

im doing european contrasts which will be in munich for oktoberfest, cant wait! and i think one of my mates that i met on a USA contiki is doing that trip, may be the concept version though. bring on oktoberfest!!

• 17 Feb 2012 Laurenjane1991 said

Default_avatar

I am on this trip with 2 of my friends! Cant wait!

• 26 Feb 2012 Sharyn said

Default_avatar

My friend and i are in this trip, but we’re meeting the tour in munich :-)

• 27 Feb 2012 Nathan said

Nathan

Hey all, i’m thinking of doing this tour.. Is it this one?? http://contiki.com.au/destinations/europe/tours/170-oktoberfest-munich-5-days. I’m travelling by myself but looking at arriving in europe a couple weeks before and kicking it around somewhere (probably Amsterdam!)..

Im also a kiwi living in Aussie (Newcastle). I did the Big Indochina in November last year, had the time of my life, especially Tubing in Vang Veing Laos!

• 28 Feb 2012 Megan said

Megan

I’m doing this trip with a couple friends! so excited!! :D

• 29 Feb 2012 tikihut said

tikihut

My friends did this a couple of years back and loved it. Thankfully they had an open ticket because they loved the Greek Island so much they spent another week there. Save your dosh at Oktoberfest, food and drink can get a bit pricey. Went there last year and it was mad. Looking now to see if any contiki tours coincide with that tomato festival in Spain!

• 29 Feb 2012 Katie91 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I’m booked on the 6 day hostel departing 25th sept from London so keen? Is this the one you guys are on or are you camping? Gonna be awesome! :)

• 29 Feb 2012 Jamie said

Default_avatar

anyone doing European Contrasts deaprting 8 Sep?

• 29 Feb 2012 Laurenjane1991 said

Default_avatar

i am on the hostel one too! we will probably be meeting the group in munich but because i dont know if we will be in London beforehand :) soooo excited

• 29 Feb 2012 kelly_m said

kelly_m

hi jamie, im booked on the 6th departure of contrasts

• 1 Mar 2012 Carla said

Default_avatar

ME ! I’m about to book this one :)

• 1 Mar 2012 Katie91 said

Default_avatar

Oh cool! Yeah im going solo :s and departing from London! You doing contiki/traveling beforehand?

• 1 Mar 2012 Laurenjane1991 said

Default_avatar

I’m doing European Experience in June, then Greek Island Hopping at the end of July then Croatian Sailing in August! Then just going to travel around until this tour :) how about you, are you travelling around before??

• 1 Mar 2012 kdub_kiwi said

kdub_kiwi

hey everyone, im doin the european explorer in august then 8 days in ireland then the oktoberfest tour on the 25th, except mine is the hotel one. cant wait. might see uz there….

• 1 Mar 2012 Katie91 said

Default_avatar

Oh wow! Yeah I’m on European adventurer tour in July then traveling around myself for a bit then Ireland tour in sept and then Oktoberfest most of my time will probs be in England got family there :)

• 4 Apr 2012 Bubba said

Bubba

I’ll be there!

• 5 May 2012 Lana4444 said

Default_avatar

Hay everyone, I am doing the 6 day hostel departing the 25th. I leave New Zealand in 3 weeks and spend 5 months in the US then head over to Europe spend and few days in Amsterdam and London then off to Oktoberfest. This is my first big trip and I am a solo traveller. Add me on facebook would be good to get a facebook group going. Lana Zee.

• 5 May 2012 Zac said

Zac

Hey guys, Ill be on the hostel trip on the 25th as well but I’ll be meeting you all in Munich on the 26th
    Looking at maybe doing the Aegean classic before and then heading to spain after.
    Can’t wait.
    Lana, Is there a group through the contiki meet ups thing or are you just going to make one?

• 11 May 2012 VanessaSydney said

VanessaSydney

My boyfriend and I are doing the European Vista that starts on the 12th September. It goes through Munic on Oktoberfest too! So excited!

• 11 May 2012 VanessaSydney said

VanessaSydney

*Munich

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.