Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay (Winter) 14th March - 25th March

15 Feb 2012 jess85 asked

jess85

Is anyone else going on this tour solo?

• 28 Feb 2012 ChrisD31 said

Default_avatar

Hi Jess, I’m travelling solo on this tour as well. When do you get into LA?

• 28 Feb 2012 Josh84 said

Default_avatar

It’s all very last minute, but I’m thinking about joining this tour. I’ll be going solo too.

• 28 Feb 2012 jess85 said

jess85

i get into LA on the 13th :) what about you?

Default_avatar

I get in on the 12th, flying straight from Perth so expecting to be jetlagged and asleep until the 13th though :D

jess85

haha nice! im flying from adelaide via sydney, 14 hours straight :/ will be hard to stay awake that first day but i intend to make the most of it so no sleeping!!! any plans while you’re in LA?

Default_avatar

I’ve got tickets to an NHL game the night of the 13th but no other plans for that day. I’m back in LA a few days after the tour ends for about a week.

jess85

oh awesome i might have to tag along ;) i want to go see a lakers game too, just for the experience really!

• 29 Feb 2012 BradGibb1981 said

BradGibb1981

Hey guys i did this tour last year and just wanted to share some videos I edited up if your keen to see what stuff we did? you can find them at http://www.youtube.com/darbgibb
    It was so much fun! Hope you have as much fun as we did :)

• 11 Mar 2012 Josh84 said

Default_avatar

I’m booked and ready to go. I get into LA at 8am Tuesday. Let me know if anyone gets in that day, is doing something and keen to have someone tag along!

• 11 Mar 2012 jess85 said

jess85

hey josh, I’m doing Disneyland Tuesday if ya keen :)

• 11 Mar 2012 Josh84 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess, yeah that sounds good. I’ll get on here when I get into the hotel in the morning and see what you’re up to and take it from there? I’m staying at the contiki hotel, so I’ll just head straight there and drop my bags off first thing I reckon.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion