Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Eastern Road Tour from April 27-May 10?

15 Feb 2012 Chilindrina83 said

Chilindrina83

I just booked this tour, and was wondering who else is in it.!!

• 15 Feb 2012 Explorer1221428 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I will also on this tour, very excited!! Looking forward to meeting you! What day will you be arriving Berlin?

• 18 Feb 2012 Chilindrina83 said

Chilindrina83

Hi: Im thinking of arriving on the 28th so I can explore the city in the morning/afternoon and then meet the group, and Im thinking on taking the bus back to Berlin on the last day of the tour and stay an extra day in Berlin on the 11th and leave to go back home on the 12th. On the 26th and 27th Im thinking on going to Munich to meet a friend there, that I actually met in one of my contiki tours, since Munich is not included in the tour. What’s your name and where you are from? Im super excited about this tour, since it goes to the major cities that I want to go in the countries that we will be visiting. What are your plans??

• 18 Feb 2012 TravelBug26 said

TravelBug26

im doing this tour that starts on june 9th. so excited!!

• 15 Mar 2012 hoffmak said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m booked for the April Trip as well! My name is Kristy and I am from Atlanta. I arrive the around noon in Berlin on 4/28 and will be taking the coach back to Berlin on the 11th and flying out on the 12th. Very excited for the trip. I have never been to any of these places. I’m about to start researching each city to get a better idea of what to expect and what to see.

• 28 Mar 2012 Chilindrina83 said

Chilindrina83

Hi Hoffmak, im so excited about this tour as well. I’ve never been to any of the places that we will visit. Im arriving on the 26th in Berlin and that same day I fly to Munich to stay there until the 28th, will visit a friend that I met in one of my contiki tours that I’ve done before. Also I will be taking the coach in Warsaw back to Berlin, will stay an extra night in Berlin after the tour is over and fly back to the States on the 12th. Where are you going to stay for the extra night? Cant believe that is less than a month for the trip, yay!!

• 30 Mar 2012 hoffmak said

Default_avatar

I’m staying the extra night in Berlin where contiki booked us. I figured it would be easier to go through them. Glad to hear you’ve used contiki before and liked it that you are doing it again!

• 9 Nov 2012 jakekasp said

Default_avatar

I’m also going on this tour in April. I’m very excited about it. I’m Jake from Los Angeles. looking forward to go on this adventure with you.

• 20 Nov 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

I was looking at doing this one. I did the European Panorama this past spring and wanted to head back again this spring to see Eastern Europe. Unfortunately with school and the fact that I decided to buy a car, I won’t be able to go. Which definitely sucks! You guys will have to let me know how this tour is once you come back!

• 26 Dec 2012 Nevilleapolley said

Nevilleapolley

I was hoping someone would have started a discussion for this tour! I am very keen, though I haven’t booked yet. Especially the Prague and Budapest legs wow. I am from Cape Town, SA! Hoping to visit family in the UK till about the 25th and then make my way to Berlin. Need to organize leave though 1st

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion