Community_discussions_small  

Question

Living in London??

21 Nov 2007 Shannon asked

Shannon
Hello! My name is Shannon and I am 24yo female from Tasmania, Australia. I am heading off solo for my first overseas adventure in May to tour Europe & Egypt. In July I will be basing myself in London for a working holiday, whilst travelling the UK. I would be interested in hearing from fellow travellers that might also be staying on in London and arriving around the same time as me. It’s a little scary to be arriving alone in such a big place (especially coming from such a quaint little place like Tasmania!!!).
Looking forward to hearing from you…. and happy travelling Cool
  • 21 May 2008 MandyV said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m a 22 from New Zealand and heading off in July Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m doing the Ultimate European on the 13th of July and then looking to live and work in London for a while and hopefully keep travelling! My email is m_is_for_mandy@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat, I also have facebook with the same email address. It’d be cool to get to know some people before I head over!

• 21 May 2008 Jayde89 said

Default_avatar

hey guys!! i know this is a little repetitive but im doing it too!! im doing the 46 day tour at the end of june and then im staying in the uk for a while, working.

id love to meet up with anyone whos staying there, just give us a yell!! my email is jayderockstheworld@hotmail.com, add me on facebook if you want too as well.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.